Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Journey started, question about NOA1

Journey started, question about NOA1

Old Oct 20th 2017, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

ItsHappening is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Journey started, question about NOA1

Thanks GCShihtzu, I'm hoping the mailman brings me our NOA2 tomorrow (Saturday).
Old Oct 20th 2017, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

GCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud of

Itshappening,

Keeping fingers crossed. Let us know how it goes. Good luck!
Old Oct 21st 2017, 11:25 am
Just Joined

It's happening! Hehe. This morning, our self addressed envelope arrived, with two requests for evidence (We made a mistake on the I-130 form). Now I know we're being processed, so no longer worried about NOA1.
Old Oct 21st 2017, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

GCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud ofGCShihtzu has much to be proud of

Great news ItsHappening. Seems they're indeed on schedule. Begs the question, is the self addressed envelope precisely in case they need to do a RFE? Or did they not send you the NOA1 because they knew they would have to send the RFEs?
Hope your RFEs are simple enough and this all gets sorted quickly.
Thanks for the update....
Old Oct 27th 2017, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

Thank you GCShihtzu. The NOA2 arrived this morning and despite it saying to allow 5-8 weeks for the LDN case number to arrive, there was a second envelope which had the number in it. I've now filled in the D-260 form and will be calling the Knightsbridge doctor next week to book my medical.