Interview Wednesday!

Old Mar 12th 2018, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

JuniorJ194 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Interview Wednesday!

Hi guys!

Interview is on Wednesday for my K-1 application, pretty nervous but before I go crazy, just need to know if I’ve missed anything off!

So far I’ve got:

- Passport plus 2x photos for embassy.

- Ds-160 + copy

- MRV receipt and courier detail (picking it up as always at work)

- a I-134 from my fiancées father with a copy. Plus his BC, passport photocopy, social security copy, proof of stocks and bonds, letter from employer, W2 forms from 2014-17, 6 months pay stubs.

- my police ACRO (no trace), BC and change of last name proof. +copies

- origin I-129f sheet with approved stamp, renewed letter of intent (didn’t know if this was needed).

- vaccination records and medical forms from Knightsbridge Doctors (they haven’t phoned me since medical so I assume I’m pretty damn healthy).

- some photos of when my fiancée spent Christmas with us, and our engagement party.

I’m sure I won’t need some of this, but as everyone has probably experienced, I am a little nervous even though on paper I have nothing to worry about. You just never know!

Thanks,

Josh
Old Mar 12th 2018, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview Wednesday!

Best of luck. Just go in organized so you can quickly get the docs requested.
Old Mar 12th 2018, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tom169
Best of luck. Just go in organized so you can quickly get the docs requested.
Thanks!
I have everything in seperate sleeves inside a big folder. I’ve never been so organised in my life! I just keep having panic attacks thinking I’ve missed something when I haven’t.

I’m sure everyone has these thoughts though 😁
Old Mar 12th 2018, 12:57 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see 3 years of tax returns listed for the financial sponsor.

Rene
Old Mar 12th 2018, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I didn't see 3 years of tax returns listed for the financial sponsor.

Rene
I just seen latest tax return. However he has given me 3 years just in case! I know most of the stuff I have might not be needed but it’s better to have t than not I suppose 😆
Old Mar 12th 2018, 1:19 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JuniorJ194
I just seen latest tax return. However he has given me 3 years just in case! I know most of the stuff I have might not be needed but it’s better to have t than not I suppose � ����
I didnt even see the latest tax return on your list. You only mentioned W-2. The W-2 is only part of the tax return.

Rene
Old Mar 12th 2018, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

I didnt even see the latest tax return on your list. You only mentioned W-2. The W-2 is only part of the tax return.

Rene
Would that be okay to use still? Or do I need the full tax return?
Old Mar 12th 2018, 1:28 pm

Would that be okay to use still? Or do I need the full tax return?
You need either a photocopy of the entire tax return, or an official IRS transcript.

Rene
Old Mar 12th 2018, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

You need either a photocopy of the entire tax return, or an official IRS transcript.

Rene
The forms I have photocopies of are what the IRS have sent him back.. just a loads of numbers with “W2 - 2017” wrote down the side. I have never seen a tax transcript or full tax return so I wouldn’t know why they look like! It seemed pretty official to me though.
Old Mar 12th 2018, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute

Tax transcript can be downloaded online https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript
Old Mar 12th 2018, 7:48 pm

The forms I have photocopies of are what the IRS have sent him back.. just a loads of numbers with “W2 - 2017” wrote down the side. I have never seen a tax transcript or full tax return so I wouldn’t know why they look like! It seemed pretty official to me though.
IRS doesn't normally send anything back, unless he specifically requested tax transcrpts. Seems odd that the transcripts would have "W2 - 2017" written down the side, though.

Oh well, go with what you've got, and the interviewing officer will let you know if you need anything else.

Rene
Old Mar 13th 2018, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

IRS doesn't normally send anything back, unless he specifically requested tax transcrpts. Seems odd that the transcripts would have "W2 - 2017" written down the side, though.

Oh well, go with what you've got, and the interviewing officer will let you know if you need anything else.

Rene
Her father went into the IRS website and printed out his most recent tax return for me! So I guess that’s me all organised now. I guess the W-2 forms from the years before 2017 will help somewhat too.

Thanks for the help!
Old Mar 13th 2018, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Tax transcript can be downloaded online https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript
One thing we didn’t get together is a letter from the bank, I have a signed letter from her fathers employer stating his wage, occupation and the likelihood of future employment though.

He already makes way over the poverty line and that can be proven in the taxes and 6 months worth of pay stubs. Is the letter from the bank important say if he was retired and had to use savings + assets to support? He’s also provided proof of stocks and bonds too.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

One thing we didn’t get together is a letter from the bank, I have a signed letter from her fathers employer stating his wage, occupation and the likelihood of future employment though.

He already makes way over the poverty line and that can be proven in the taxes and 6 months worth of pay stubs. Is the letter from the bank important say if he was retired and had to use savings + assets to support? He’s also provided proof of stocks and bonds too.
As he meets the income requirements that isn't needed.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

As he meets the income requirements that isn't needed.

That makes sense. I seen something online about them writing a letter too or something but I thought that wasn’t possibly for high fraud countries. I’m probably overthinking it a bit too much, but I just don’t want anything to go wrong 😆

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.