Interview scheduling

Old Mar 19th 2014, 11:17 am
2+2=5

GarethB789 is a jewel in the roughGarethB789 is a jewel in the roughGarethB789 is a jewel in the roughGarethB789 is a jewel in the rough
Default Interview scheduling

Hi all

My case is now complete at NVC! Now onto the interview preperation...

First of all I need to get a date!

Am I right in thinking that as we filed the I-130 in the US and NVC are forwarding my case to London, that it will be NVC who schedule my interview date? I have seen quite a lot of talk about the readiness for interview form but as far as I can work out that is only for DCF or K1.

Thanks guys
Old Mar 19th 2014, 11:45 am
2+2=5

GarethB789 is a jewel in the roughGarethB789 is a jewel in the roughGarethB789 is a jewel in the roughGarethB789 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Interview scheduling

Sorry, I have just realised I was not in Marriage based visas when I posted this. If a moderator could move it that would be great.

Thanks
Old Mar 19th 2014, 1:18 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Correct - you will be informed when NVC has scheduled it.
Old Mar 19th 2014, 2:35 pm
2+2=5

Originally Posted by civilservant
Correct - you will be informed when NVC has scheduled it.
Thanks for confirming.

I have my fingers crossed for one in May.
Old Mar 19th 2014, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

officialsono is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GarethB789
Thanks for confirming.

I have my fingers crossed for one in May.
When did your case close? and have you received anything in regards the medical?

I have applied for a C1 marriage visa and I'm in the same predicament the long waiting game. My case closed on the 28th Feb.
Old Mar 19th 2014, 5:30 pm
2+2=5

Originally Posted by officialsono
When did your case close? and have you received anything in regards the medical?

I have applied for a C1 marriage visa and I'm in the same predicament the long waiting game. My case closed on the 28th Feb.
Did you file in the States or DCF in London?

Our case was completed yesterday.
Old Mar 19th 2014, 5:42 pm
2+2=5

Also have you called NVC to check whether they have scheduled an interview date? They will be able to tell you over the phone a lot sooner than you receiving any correspondence. 19 days seems on the long side not to have an interview date based on current trends.
Old Mar 19th 2014, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

I was advised by our solicitor to call in this afternoon if we do not receive anything by today. So the Wife will do it. Touch wood they give us some good news in regards to an interview.

I sent off the I-130 in the States.
Old Mar 19th 2014, 6:12 pm
2+2=5

I was advised by our solicitor to call in this afternoon if we do not receive anything by today. So the Wife will do it. Touch wood they give us some good news in regards to an interview.

I sent off the I-130 in the States.
It's definitely a good idea to call the NVC while waiting for an interview date. Please let me know when you get a date as I'll be interested to see current timings.

Cheers
Old Mar 19th 2014, 6:18 pm
Just Joined

I will do for sure mate. What are you doing in regards to the medical?
Old Mar 19th 2014, 6:46 pm
2+2=5

I am going to wait until I know my package is at the London embassy. I did have one booked back in February but I was advised by the medical place that they have been advised by the embassy not to examine applicants until their file has been received at London. When I receive an interview date I think it'll be safe to book it.
Old Mar 19th 2014, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

Sounds about right, will keep you posted Gareth.
Old Mar 19th 2014, 7:00 pm
2+2=5

Cheers, I will do likewise.
Old Mar 19th 2014, 9:47 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I have applied for a C1 marriage visa...
To clarify, you're working on getting a CR-1 visa... a C-1 visa is something completely different.

Ian