Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Interview did not go as planned HELP PLEASE

Interview did not go as planned HELP PLEASE

Old Jun 21st 2017, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

Aberdeenokie is a glorious beacon of lightAberdeenokie is a glorious beacon of lightAberdeenokie is a glorious beacon of lightAberdeenokie is a glorious beacon of lightAberdeenokie is a glorious beacon of lightAberdeenokie is a glorious beacon of lightAberdeenokie is a glorious beacon of lightAberdeenokie is a glorious beacon of lightAberdeenokie is a glorious beacon of lightAberdeenokie is a glorious beacon of lightAberdeenokie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Interview did not go as planned HELP PLEASE

This is the exact reason why I surrendered my Green Card by filing the I-407 form. It came in handy when flying back to the US with immigration. Asked several times if I had proof why I didn`t have a Green Card anymore.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

elizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aberdeenokie
This is the exact reason why I surrendered my Green Card by filing the I-407 form. It came in handy when flying back to the US with immigration. Asked several times if I had proof why I didn`t have a Green Card anymore.
Oh really? Yeah I never knew I had to surrender it. I mailed off the I-407 today so hopefully in a week I will have the letter, I'm hoping I don't have to go in for an interview but if I do then not much I can do but GI. We got the additional info today for the financial bits so just emailed that.

Thanks

Kelly
Old Jun 21st 2017, 4:39 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elizabethsmum
Oh really? Yeah I never knew I had to surrender it. ...
Had you been using it to enter the US in the years since you left?
Old Jun 22nd 2017, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

elizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond repute

No I never even received my green card in the mail, I had the stamp in my passport but the card never came and we actually decided to move back here to the UK and being young and dumb, decided that we won't move back to the USA so didn't think much more of it. I have not been back to the States since we left just over 10 years ago.