Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Interview conformation page

Interview conformation page

Old Oct 21st 2017, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

AndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Interview conformation page

This is what the email says for the appointment,

You have successfully scheduled your Immigrant Visa appointment on this website.

You must print this instruction page and bring it with you to your consular interview, along with the letter or email you received from the Consular Section.

We have printed this page out to take to the interview but it also says bring the letter or email you received from the Consular Section???? What is this?

Thanks
Old Oct 21st 2017, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

leema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond reputeleema5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview conformation page

I asked this question recently.

If you are going through DCF, the print out of the date and time and the courier details is the one you need. Take also the attachment you got in the email after you submitted your DS-260 online.

I think there might be an actual letter if you are using NVC but I'm sure someone with more knowledge of that will clarify.
Old Oct 21st 2017, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

AndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leema5
I asked this question recently.

If you are going through DCF, the print out of the date and time and the courier details is the one you need. Take also the attachment you got in the email after you submitted your DS-260 online.

I think there might be an actual letter if you are using NVC but I'm sure someone with more knowledge of that will clarify.
Sorry yes were going through DCF London for an IR1 visa. I think the only other print out we have is the DS-260 conformation page as you said.
Old Oct 21st 2017, 11:07 pm
Just Joined

16BIT has much to be proud of16BIT has much to be proud of16BIT has much to be proud of16BIT has much to be proud of16BIT has much to be proud of16BIT has much to be proud of16BIT has much to be proud of16BIT has much to be proud of16BIT has much to be proud of16BIT has much to be proud of16BIT has much to be proud of

I had my interview yesterday at the embassy. I can confirm that it's the document containing the appointment time/date and the courier details that you need to hand over when you get to the blue tent outside of the embassy.

Good luck with the interview.
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 16BIT
I had my interview yesterday at the embassy. I can confirm that it's the document containing the appointment time/date and the courier details that you need to hand over when you get to the blue tent outside of the embassy.

Good luck with the interview.
That's good to know. Thank you