Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I married an american citizen 11 years older then me. I will get problens??

I married an american citizen 11 years older then me. I will get problens??

Old Feb 10th 2001, 1:46 pm
christine_rosalee

This "no one" could refer to the mother-of-the-son involved. It usually bothers the mother
a lot when some woman not too younger than herself takes over the attentions of a son...
There was a recent post by a woman who wondered whether her relative status ( older, more
educated, has a high salary and caucasian ) is going to be a big handicap for getting the
F-1 visa for her Pakistani fiancé, especially when the Consular official has the final say
in that subjective opinion.

That was me, I am 11 years older too, like Sine, and I am still worried. Fortunately
though, my soon to be mother-in-law get along wonderfully and while he is not here in the
US, she is and I spend a lot of time with her.

Old Feb 12th 2001, 2:32 pm
tomsgirl2000

My mother always tells Tom he should have known better! I don't know *Keely shakes her
head* these older guys snapping up all the good *beautiful* young women (LOL) It's a
bloody disgrace I tell you!!!!

Keely

Old Feb 12th 2001, 8:10 pm
sine nomine

Betastar wrote:

: Oh, c'mon. You could have done better than that. Hussy works well in this sort of
: situation

: Betastar (who's husband is 11 years older... he's the hussy!)

is he shameless, too?

--
sine | deb cradle-robbing hussy extraordinare