Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I Am Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Am Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of
Default Re: I Am Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sibsie
Gives me more options in the Olympics too.
WOW, a sports woman too... Which events?
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Karen D
Hopefully not the flagbearer!!!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:25 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Full combat knitting and sychronised lawn mowing.
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:27 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sphyrapicus
Hopefully not the flagbearer!!!
I've been saying your screename out loud (yes I'm odd like that) and still can't get it right. When I say it, it comes out like Siffyriffypaccus!
former Rochesterian

katina is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm late, but congratulations!
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Full combat knitting and sychronised lawn mowing.
At the same time???? Mind those blades...
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

I've been saying your screename out loud (yes I'm odd like that) and still can't get it right. When I say it, it comes out like Siffyriffypaccus!
Spy-rape-iccus - sounds nasty to me...
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

It supposed to be:

sfeye-wrap-ick-us

silly

The world's most beautiful creature (well, besides my wife)!!!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:42 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sphyrapicus
It supposed to be:

sfeye-wrap-ick-us

silly

The world's most beautiful creature (well, besides my wife)!!!
Spyraptosaurus? Is it a dinosaur?
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Leslie66
Spyraptosaurus? Is it a dinosaur?
Some have called me that!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:48 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Michi
Hey Hyper, it's me Lily. I'm sorry i'm late to your thread, but like I told you yesterday.......CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should have seen me yesterday, I was sooo happy I wen't home and told my whole family of your approval (I don't think they quite understand what NOA2 means, but I did't care). I'm praying and hoping that my approval will come soon too.

This is such wonderful news!!!
Awwww thanks sweetie!!!!

You are next!!!!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:50 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Hyper,

Have you seen Dutch's post?

GET ON IT NOW...!
Yes I saw

I am so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:51 am

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
Tweeky,

Congratulations.

About your mediabrew update - it now says that the NOA #1 for the I-129f was 14 July?

Regards, JEff

Opps Sorry!!!!

I have just fixed it!!

Thanks for letting me know!!!!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:54 am

Originally posted by Gigiola
Did you have to get approved on the only evening I didn't lurk!!!

Honeybunch, you will probably be in USA before I leave, at this rate! You'll just have to take a raincheck on that offer of lunch, but I'm sure we'll manage it somewhere, somewhen.

Big hugs, love. Gig
Sweetie!!!

Didnt you get my email?? I told you I was approved, you were nowhere to be found!!!

Get on messenger once in a while girlie!!!!!!
I am not taking any rainchecks!!!!, I wanna meet you in Madrid!!!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

blenky16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey guys!!!

Oh my God Oh My god!!

I am shaking!!!!!!!!

I AM APPROVED!!!!!!!!!

Brb I gotta call my hubby!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.