Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I Am Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Am Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

TweekysLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I Am Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I have not been counting the days I havent been going ok we should have it by this day cause I didnt want to get to excited then get let down.. Sorry Dutch you havent got yours yet it will come soon we finally got some good luck after tons of bad she has been denied everything we both have tried so we have had our share of bad luck so it is wonderful to hear something that is good and we got lucky and got it a little early.. When she called me I almost got chills I couldnt believe it still more waiting but a little closer Thanks for all the congrats and hopefully everyone waiting they get approved soon also..
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by TweekysLove
OMG I have not been counting the days I havent been going ok we should have it by this day cause I didnt want to get to excited then get let down.. Sorry Dutch you havent got yours yet it will come soon we finally got some good luck after tons of bad she has been denied everything we both have tried so we have had our share of bad luck so it is wonderful to hear something that is good and we got lucky and got it a little early.. When she called me I almost got chills I couldnt believe it still more waiting but a little closer Thanks for all the congrats and hopefully everyone waiting they get approved soon also..
And congratulations to you too, ofcourse
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:46 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

That's one hell of a wife you've got there Mark!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:49 pm
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough

Congrats! That's great!

*pulling for Dutch to be next *
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Are you and your wife going to update your timelines with the good news or what??!!

Come on Tweeky - time for another very happy, hyper smiley!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:51 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my Guys!!! I am so happy!!, Thank you so much!!!

I have to change my timeline now.. I am going to kick my farting smilies though, they follow me wherever I go!!
Any sites I can check to find smilies??

Oh my guys you are just the best!!! I love you all!!
Why don't we all meet in Vegas?? I wanna met each and everyone of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Say Yes please!!!

Honey I LOVE YOU!!!!! AWWWW!!!!! We are half way there!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:52 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Karen D
Are you and your wife going to update your timelines with the good news or what??!!

Come on Tweeky - time for another very happy, hyper smiley!!
I have been looking for smilies.. thats why I have been quiet!!!
I am not speechless anymore, Hyper is back!!!!!!!
Awww!!! Awwww!!!!!!
:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:54 pm

Dutch!!! we are all pulling for you!! You gotta be next!!!!
Hang in there, we are all praying for you!!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:55 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mark!!!!

Congratulations!!!!! You guys are such a sweet couple!!! Yeah!!!!! and WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:PARTY:

Leslie

Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:58 pm
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Oh my god, Hyper!!!!! I"m SO FREAKIN' HAPPY FOR YOU!! Yes, this is DEFINITELY a time for shouting! I had to laugh when you said you were speechless - didn't think that was possible! Tha's so fantastic for you guys - seems like lately there have been a bunch of approvals, I'm so glad you got yours!

Dutch, don't give up hope! it's coming, it's coming! please don't withdraw your petition on the 31st - enjoy New Year's with your beautiful wife and give it a few more days...think of how far you've already come!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

TweekysLove is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Leslie66
Hi Mark!!!!

Congratulations!!!!! You guys are such a sweet couple!!! Yeah!!!!! and WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:PARTY:

Leslie
Thank you Leslie you and tons of other people here have been suck good friends to my Hyper lil Sweetheart and yeah I am thinking she is going to be extra Hyper for a few days lol!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 10:05 pm

Thank you Leslie you and tons of other people here have been suck good friends to my Hyper lil Sweetheart and yeah I am thinking she is going to be extra Hyper for a few days lol!!

HYPER!!! HYPER HYPER!! YAY YAY!!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

doblepat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey guys!!!

Oh my God Oh My god!!

I am shaking!!!!!!!!

I AM APPROVED!!!!!!!!!

Brb I gotta call my hubby!!!!!!
wowwwwwww congratulations... I hadnt see your post.....!!!! I'm really happy for you..

2Pat
Old Dec 18th 2003, 10:08 pm

Originally posted by katie4998
Oh my god, Hyper!!!!! I"m SO FREAKIN' HAPPY FOR YOU!! Yes, this is DEFINITELY a time for shouting! I had to laugh when you said you were speechless - didn't think that was possible! Tha's so fantastic for you guys - seems like lately there have been a bunch of approvals, I'm so glad you got yours!

Dutch, don't give up hope! it's coming, it's coming! please don't withdraw your petition on the 31st - enjoy New Year's with your beautiful wife and give it a few more days...think of how far you've already come!

Lol Katie!!! I am so frigging HYPER!!!! I don't think I can sleep tonight!!!!! Thank you!!!!

Hyper is nuts!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 10:13 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

They'll be letting of fireworks and running the bulls for this one.

Bones Festes as we say in my part of the world Mr and Mrs Hyper.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.