Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I Am Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Am Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:55 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Am Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
I meant... withdraw and do DCF if possible.

I know what you mean, anything to speed it up. ThE K3 process may be the death of me. But hey..............

HYPER GOT APPROVED!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

:PARTY:
Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
I know what you mean, anything to speed it up. ThE K3 process may be the death of me. But hey..............

HYPER GOT APPROVED!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

:PARTY:
Yes she did...
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
Well, kysilver and I agreed... if we don't have it by 31st, we will withdraw ....
Hang in there. USCIS can be conquered. Given the other timelines, you must be just around the corner. There will be lots of little hurdles to get over after this but once you are together the big hurdles get smaller and smaller.
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BritishInOhio
Congratulations!!!!!

Seems like everyone is having good news today, me included!!

I feel so good I would like to wish a Happy Christmas to everyone, including convicts and those who love them, royalty and their offspring and those who love them, illegal aliens, my mother in law and my high school teacher Mrs. Edwards who said I would amount to nothing!!!

Seasons cheer to you all!!!!

LMAO!! Merry Christmas to you too!!!!!! And congratulations on your new gig!!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:58 pm
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold

whew who!! yay you...
Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:58 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

I want full details of where she was when she heard. What she was wearing. What she said. I'm surprised I didn't hear the shouts all the way over on the Costa Blanca.

It'll be like when man landed on the moon. In years to come we'll all be saying "do you remember where you were when you heard Tweeks got approved!"
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:05 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone!!

I have just talked to my hubby, He is up in Vail doing an install, When he picked up the phone, he exclaimed.. Are you alright? (I don't usually call him on working hours), I was like Honey We are approved, That's all I could say, He was so happy!!, He then asked me, Honey have you checked twice to make sure is approved?, I said yes baby. I couldn't say much, Hyper was speechless, can you believe it?
Dutch.. I felt very happy but guilty when I got my approval, You have been waiting for a long time, I have been praying for you, I hope you get yours soon too!!
Siobhan sorry!! I saw you getting on messenger but I was going to call my hubby!!, Get on messenger woman!!
Leslie hon.. I am the happiest lunatic alive!!
Heba yes.. It is such a great feeling
BritishInOhio Thanks You are nice afterall lol.
Mathew.. Thanks
Rene!! Thank you girlie
David! See ya in Colorado

Thank you guys, You have must made me cry.. but hey don't worry, these are happy tears
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:08 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sibsie
I want full details of where she was when she heard. What she was wearing. What she said. I'm surprised I didn't hear the shouts all the way over on the Costa Blanca.

It'll be like when man landed on the moon. In years to come we'll all be saying "do you remember where you were when you heard Tweeks got approved!"
LOL sibsie, you are a dear!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:10 pm
WTF?

Tweeky,

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

1. kysilver is OK.
2. Hyper got approved.
3. Charlie.........? To be announced.

Wouldn't that be a great day???

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey everyone!!

I have just talked to my hubby, He is up in Vail doing an install, When he picked up the phone, he exclaimed.. Are you alright? (I don't usually call him on working hours), I was like Honey We are approved, That's all I could say, He was so happy!!, He then asked me, Honey have you checked twice to make sure is approved?, I said yes baby. I couldn't say much, Hyper was speechless, can you believe it?
Dutch.. I felt very happy but guilty when I got my approval, You have been waiting for a long time, I have been praying for you, I hope you get yours soon too!!
Siobhan sorry!! I saw you getting on messenger but I was going to call my hubby!!, Get on messenger woman!!
Leslie hon.. I am the happiest lunatic alive!!
Heba yes.. It is such a great feeling
BritishInOhio Thanks You are nice afterall lol.
Mathew.. Thanks
Rene!! Thank you girlie
David! See ya in Colorado

Thank you guys, You have must made me cry.. but hey don't worry, these are happy tears
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:14 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm chuffed to bits. I'm so glad you checked your status!

So what now, can you check to see when it's left NVC? When will we be celebrating in Madrid?
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:21 pm
GiveMeStrength

TWEEKY!!!!

Oh my!!! Congratulations girlie!!!

I am soooo happy for you! I remember the feeling when I found out we were approved and I called my fiance and the feeling of wanting to jump for joy and being utterly speechless at the same time. Such a great feeling.

I really am happy for you! You bring sooo much positive energy to this NG and its good to see that you finally got your approval!

Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:25 pm
Just Joined

jorge 1969 is an unknown quantity at this point

Felicitades!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Woohoo! Congratulations, Hyper!!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Oh my God Oh My god!!

I am shaking!!!!!!!!

I AM APPROVED!!!!!!!!!
Oh my God, Oh My God!! Ditto Tweeky, I have just got back in from Christmas shopping and I can't believe my eyes - great news!!

Bloody hell love, brilliant news!!! Fantastic, congrats and all the best of British to you!!

Hyper speechless - can you believe it? Were you winded too?

Charlie is missing all the news, where the .... is he? And where is Dutch's approval, come on NBC.... That would make the day just about perfect.

WOW, what a day! and more

Congrats again to Hyper and Tweeky's Love
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

speedyvespa is on a distinguished road

Hey guys!!!

Oh my God Oh My god!!

I am shaking!!!!!!!!

I AM APPROVED!!!!!!!!!

Brb I gotta call my hubby!!!!!!
Congratulations you two!!! I remember that feeling - it's a good feeling. My wife remembers it too, as I rang her at 6 in the morning (her time)...!

It's one step of many, but the most important one, as you're soon together, no more tearful farewells at airports (not that I had any, as I'm British - stiff upper lip and all that)

- Mark & Jessika

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.