Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I Am Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Am Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I Am Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
sphyrapicus is the scientist name for woodpecker
Not specific enough. There are 200 species of woodpeckers. Only 4 are Sphyrapicus.
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by sphyrapicus
Close but no cigar.
Never did look like a cigar to me....
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

sphyrapicus is the scientist name for woodpecker
At my parents house we got downy woodpeckers on the birdfeeder sometimes.

My brother tamed some chickadees...he has way more patience than I do. Of course, I would go out after he tamed them and have them land on my hand and eat seeds haha. I tried taming them when my brother moved, but they don't like me as much.
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
I thought it was a bird... duh.....
It is!!! A rather sexy and charismatic one I might add.
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jcapulet
At my parents house we got downy woodpeckers on the birdfeeder sometimes.

My brother tamed some chickadees...he has way more patience than I do. Of course, I would go out after he tamed them and have them land on my hand and eat seeds haha. I tried taming them when my brother moved, but they don't like me as much.
No comment here.....
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Not specific enough. There are 200 species of woodpeckers. Only 4 are Sphyrapicus.
Really?? Would you tell me the 4 kinds of Sphyrapicus??
Thanks
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

... we got downy woodpeckers on the birdfeeder sometimes.
Did you go to the Doctors to get it cleared up?
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Really?? Would you tell me the 4 kinds of Sphyrapicus??
Thanks
But, then I'd be giving you the answer. That's not fair.
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Karen D
Did you go to the Doctors to get it cleared up?

Yes, I had to treat it with suet.
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:25 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

No comment here.....
About what?
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

About what?
eh..... huh?

You'll hurt the frogs if I said it.......
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Talk about hijacking a thread. Sorry Hyper!!!!!

BE Forum Addict

But, then I'd be giving you the answer. That's not fair.
Red-naped Sapsucker (Sphyrapicus nuchalis)
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker (Sphyrapicus varius)
Williamson's Sapsucker (Sphyrapicus thyroideus)
Red-breasted Sapsucker (Sphyrapicus ruber)

Dont'cha just love Google!!
BE Forum Addict

Talk about hijacking a thread. Sorry Hyper!!!!!

No you're not..... we aren't either
Old Dec 19th 2003, 5:29 am
jingling

eh..... huh?

You'll hurt the frogs if I said it.......
I won't hurt your frogs, I'll just *STHLAP* you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.