I-864

Old Feb 6th 2018, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Tkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I-864

Hi,
Been reading lots of posts , but the answer to my question does not pop out to me when researching.

The I -1864, this is completed by my wife (USC) and sent to the NVC ??? When instructed too ? Is this correct ?
If so , I also have to produce a copy at the interview stage in London , now the I - 1864 I produce, is that the document sent in by my wife and returned or a copy we both make ?

Sorry for being completely confused.. regards...
Old Feb 6th 2018, 8:22 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-864

Originally Posted by Tkd67
Hi,
Been reading lots of posts , but the answer to my question does not pop out to me when researching.

The I -1864, this is completed by my wife (USC) and sent to the NVC ??? When instructed too ? Is this correct ?
If the I-130 was filed in the USA, yes.

If so , I also have to produce a copy at the interview stage in London , now the I - 1864 I produce, is that the document sent in by my wife and returned or a copy we both make ?
A photocopy.

Rene
Old Feb 6th 2018, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Tkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond reputeTkd67 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the reply, as I was a bit unsure of the correct procedure...
I-130 filed in US, and I-864 sent to NVC when instructed to do so. We both make an exact copy of I-1864 for me to use at later stage for the interview process in London, at a later date...
I knew it was used twice at different stages but wasn't sure if it was original or photocopy, thanks for clearing that up ....regards.
Old Feb 7th 2018, 2:20 am
Banned

Twinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond repute

You probably won't be asked for a copy of the I-864 at the interview. London seems to be quite happy with the one that NVC sends. Good to have a copy with you just in case. NVC have been known to lose things.
Old Feb 7th 2018, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Twinkle0927
You probably won't be asked for a copy of the I-864 at the interview. London seems to be quite happy with the one that NVC sends. Good to have a copy with you just in case. NVC have been known to lose things.
Thankyou...