Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

I-751 Nebraska Filers/2007

I-751 Nebraska Filers/2007

Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:31 pm

special ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to all
Default Re: I-751 Nebraska Filers/2007

Originally Posted by span_glish
I am glad I found this website too. Hi everybody.
I just received a NoA transfering me from Nebraska to California Service Center. I am concerned because I have a friend who already received her card for 10 years more and applied 3 months after me. Included, I helped her doing her paperwork, and I am still waiting. It's not the only case, she had another person who has received the card too, and applied by the time she did. Do I have to worry? I am in Utah. Thanks.
The processing dates that all the service centers shows online seems to be for past years...
The processing dates refer to when you would have filed in order to be receiving your decision now so if it says, for example, March 2007, that means applications filed then are being processed now.

I just had a letter also informing me that my I751 case is being transferred from Nebraska to California too. It means your case is being dealt with and the transfer should hopefully speed things up.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:46 am
Just Joined

dtown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by special ed
The processing dates refer to when you would have filed in order to be receiving your decision now so if it says, for example, March 2007, that means applications filed then are being processed now.

I just had a letter also informing me that my I751 case is being transferred from Nebraska to California too. It means your case is being dealt with and the transfer should hopefully speed things up.
We filed in Feb 2007 and the processing dates are for September 2007 - obviously months after mine. The extension letter was due to expire on 5/16/08 so we made an InfoPass appointment and went in for the stamp on my passport. This extends the 751 letter (Green Card) for another 6 months. At the time of our appointment they mentioned that things should speed up with the transfer of our files to CA and there seemed to be no problems with it. The delay was due to an audit and the transfer. Although I didn't receive concrete information, I feel better knowing I can still travel out of the states until we get a response.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

AAZZ is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied in March 2007.

I got my approval/physical card last week
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:38 pm

special ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to allspecial ed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dtown
We filed in Feb 2007 and the processing dates are for September 2007 - obviously months after mine. The extension letter was due to expire on 5/16/08 so we made an InfoPass appointment and went in for the stamp on my passport. This extends the 751 letter (Green Card) for another 6 months. At the time of our appointment they mentioned that things should speed up with the transfer of our files to CA and there seemed to be no problems with it. The delay was due to an audit and the transfer. Although I didn't receive concrete information, I feel better knowing I can still travel out of the states until we get a response.
By the way, I got my card in the mail about 5 days after receiving the transfer notice!!
Old May 5th 2008, 2:31 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Dtown - any response yet?
Old May 5th 2008, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by CarlM
Dtown - any response yet?
Nodda, nothing yet. Are you in the same situation?
Old May 5th 2008, 3:57 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Nodda, nothing yet. Are you in the same situation?
Yep - got my approval email on Friday. It seems theyre getting thru the old NSC ones quickly enough! A few people had theirs a couple weeks ago, and i know a few who are still waiting.

Youre getting close - stick with it!
Old May 5th 2008, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by CarlM
Yep - got my approval email on Friday. It seems theyre getting thru the old NSC ones quickly enough! A few people had theirs a couple weeks ago, and i know a few who are still waiting.

Youre getting close - stick with it!
Do you recommend getting the email updates? I am not signed up for that. Great news for you, hope ours turns out as well.
Old May 5th 2008, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

Stoli is an unknown quantity at this point

My NOA is dated Feb 16, 2007 -- still waiting for approval , although the case's been transferred to CSC, I-551 stamp received, SR opened and responded to: "Your case is under review, allow 60 days..." blah.. blah...
Old May 5th 2008, 6:44 pm
strangely floppy..

Do you recommend getting the email updates? I am not signed up for that. Great news for you, hope ours turns out as well.

I it did because i am online all the time through work, and i got the email as a nice surprise on Friday, and double checked with the website (i know.. anal!) and sure enough it was all good!

(plus i printed it off quickly in case the buggers changed their mind..! LOL)
Old May 5th 2008, 6:45 pm
strangely floppy..

Originally Posted by Stoli
My NOA is dated Feb 16, 2007 -- still waiting for approval , although the case's been transferred to CSC, I-551 stamp received, SR opened and responded to: "Your case is under review, allow 60 days..." blah.. blah...

Mine was around April 2007, and it was transferred a couple weeks ago to CSC. It sounds like youre about there - let us all know when it happens!
Old May 8th 2008, 1:27 am
THE Member

Seanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud ofSeanus has much to be proud of

Good thread...

I filed my I-751 in March to NSC, file was moved to CSC short thereafter per the receipt notice that I received. Have since been for the biometrics apt. at the end of April, and now the waiting begins I guess.
Old May 8th 2008, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

AAZZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by special ed

This is a question for those of you who got approved (I-751) back in March/April 08 from CSC.

Besides the physical card, did you guys get an approval letter saying that u r approved?

I did get a letter for NSC to CSC transfer, and later I received the physical green card valid for next 10 years. However, I did not get any official approval notice on paper. Should I need to be worried and call USCIS?
Old May 8th 2008, 4:13 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AAZZ
This is a question for those of you who got approved (I-751) back in March/April 08 from CSC.

Besides the physical card, did you guys get an approval letter saying that u r approved?

I did get a letter for NSC to CSC transfer, and later I received the physical green card valid for next 10 years. However, I did not get any official approval notice on paper. Should I need to be worried and call USCIS?
No. As long as you received the physical green card, you don't need the approval letter for anything.

Rene
Old Jun 7th 2008, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

rio1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AAZZ
You can get within 30 days before expiration to get a new stamp.
My NOA expires in September and I'm intending to get my passport stamped in August if I get nothing on the mail in the meantime. My question is: do they take away your expired green card when you're getting a stamp for your almost expired I-751??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.