I-751 approval

Old Jun 6th 2006, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

ramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant future
Default I-751 approval

Hi

I just called the service center and they told me that me case was approved on June 02 and I suppose to get the approval letter soon

for the people who waiting for I-751 in NSC , I sent mine on Jan 20 2006 and they received it on Jan 24 2006

Any idea how long does it take till I receive the green card after approval ?

I am currently out of town and wanna to be sure that it takes sometime till I get the card or the info pass letter

Thanks
Old Jun 7th 2006, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

curiousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud of
Default Re: I-751 approval

Originally Posted by ramNagab
Hi

I just called the service center and they told me that me case was approved on June 02 and I suppose to get the approval letter soon

for the people who waiting for I-751 in NSC , I sent mine on Jan 20 2006 and they received it on Jan 24 2006

Any idea how long does it take till I receive the green card after approval ?

I am currently out of town and wanna to be sure that it takes sometime till I get the card or the info pass letter

Thanks
I dont know the answer for your question, but I just would like to congratulate you
Old Jun 7th 2006, 11:27 am
vinayac

Originally Posted by curiousmelon
I dont know the answer for your question, but I just would like to congratulate you
CONGRATULATIONS, have a question here, the processing time shows that Jan13 cases are beinghandled for NSC, so does that mean those dates are not accurate?

Thanks and congrats once again!

Old Jun 7th 2006, 3:13 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vinayac
CONGRATULATIONS, have a question here, the processing time shows that Jan13 cases are beinghandled for NSC, so does that mean those dates are not accurate?

Thanks and congrats once again!
The processing dates shown on the USCIS website are not 100% accurate, and can only be used as a rough guide.

Rene