I-129F sent!

Old Jun 19th 2017, 9:40 am
Just Joined

Juniorjay12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-129F sent!

After a lot of work and a few hours organising the packet, my fiancée finally sent off our I-129! We had it assembled when they changed the form so had to redo most of it again.

Feels like a big weight off our shoulders, I guess we just have to wait now. Thanks for all the support! I'll keep you guys updated.

😆
Old Jun 19th 2017, 11:13 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: I-129F sent!

Congratulations on starting the first step. Look forward to reading your updates.
Old Jun 19th 2017, 11:59 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juniorjay12
... my fiancée finally sent off our I-129!
Congratulations - but I hope you mean I-129F... because form I-129 is not the correct one.

Ian
Old Jun 19th 2017, 12:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Congratulations - but I hope you mean I-129F... because form I-129 is not the correct one.

Ian
Hi Ian, yes I meant to put I-129f 🙂 Thank you! I'll keep you updated, should hear in the next few weeks hopefully!
Old Jun 23rd 2017, 5:30 am
Just Joined

UPDATE: I-129f packet send 16/06/2017, receipt received by my fiancée today on 22/06/2017. I thought this was quite quick considering it said on the internet that it can take between 10-15 days to receive a form I-797.

Josh
Old Jun 23rd 2017, 5:42 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa sent!

Originally Posted by Juniorjay12
UPDATE: I-129f packet send 16/06/2017, receipt received by my fiancée today on 22/06/2017. I thought this was quite quick considering it said on the internet that it can take between 10-15 days to receive a form I-797.

Josh
Congratulations on USCIS receiving the I-129F package. Now comes the long wait for the I-129F approval.

By the way, I changed your thread title to read "I-129F Sent" instead of "Visa Sent". You haven't yet started applying for the visa.

Rene
Old Jun 23rd 2017, 7:09 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Visa sent!

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Congratulations on USCIS receiving the I-129F package. Now comes the long wait for the I-129F approval.

By the way, I changed your thread title to read "I-129F Sent" instead of "Visa Sent". You haven't yet started applying for the visa.

Rene
Yeah I've been reading some horror stories about it taking longer than expected, but we have left a lot of time to sort anything out! We don't want to get married until next July time anyway.

That's no problem, I can understand the confusion it might cause 😃