Help!!!!!

Old Jan 19th 2007, 7:24 pm
-Charlene

Default Help!!!!!

I'm a 20 year old woman and and I came to the U.S. when I was 8 months. I don't have a status and I was wondering since my boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year I want to marry him but we don't live together. What proof would the officers ask for? .

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:31 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help!!!!!

Originally Posted by -Charlene
I'm a 20 year old woman and and I came to the U.S. when I was 8 months. I don't have a status and I was wondering since my boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year I want to marry him but we don't live together. What proof would the officers ask for? .
I advise you and your boyfriend to consult with an immigration attorney, in person, to discuss your options. Since you have a history of being out of status for almost 20 years, that could present a problem. Best to get a very good legal opinion.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:43 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help!!!!!

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I advise you and your boyfriend to consult with an immigration attorney, in person, to discuss your options. Since you have a history of being out of status for almost 20 years, that could present a problem. Best to get a very good legal opinion.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Illegal presence would have started accruing at 18, so 2 years or so.

So the big big question, did you enter legally or illegally?