Reload this Page >

Folinskyinla and others, please help RE:I-751

Folinskyinla and others, please help RE:I-751

Old Jan 21st 2004, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

dontknowwhatodo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Folinskyinla and others, please help RE:I-751

Hi All
My story is really long but I will try to keep it short, my life has been really crazy! I have been married 5 times total!! twice in Spain (my country) when I was 18 but divorced 2 weeks later because of our families objections and the second time I married an African girl that lived in Spain we fell in love but she was older than me and my family FRANKLY did not wanted me to marry an African immigrant and long story short it was over.

I know by now you think that I am crazy But Back then I was Young and stupid and really didn’t care about anything.
Then I moved to the US and started a rock band and while playing I met my third wife we got married and as soon as we did, things went wrong and we where divorced and that was it, Then fell in love and married her best friend 9 months later we got a divorce! By that time I was 21 years old.

Then I met my LAST wife and this time I did not rush into marriage, We dated for a year and a half and then married her, we have been married for 3 ½ years and on janaury/1st/2004 I found out that she has been cheating on me (I kinda had a feeling but I didn’t want to know), I have phone records that show the # of the guy she was having an affair with and I confronted her with it and after hours of talking about it she admitted that she has been seeing another man but swore that she did not have sex with him.
Well, this is the only thing that I can not accept so its %100 over and I want a divorce ASAP.
To answer your questions, NO I will not try to work it out.
In my life I have never cheated on anyone because I know it hearts more than anything, you feel lost and lonely and unsure about what’s happening with your supposedly love of your life.
When I am trying to sleep all I can think of is where is she right now who is she with is she having sex with him.
NO MORE, I want a divorce to save my sanity and soul.

Ok, now to the immigration situation, we have filed the I-751 on October/1st and I received a letter from them saying that they extended the green card for another year.

What should I do when I get a divorce?? Should I notify the BCIS? Or should I just wait till they contact me?
Will the fact that I married so many times affect me?
My wife has offered to stay married till I get my citizenship, I do not want any favors from her and I want a divorce soon, she did not want a divorce at first but I told her that I will file with or with out her and it would be better for the both if we cooperate.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?? HELP!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 5:29 pm
Tod's Princess

Location: Me: Ghent, Belgium - Tod: Providence (Rhode Island), USA
Noortje is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Folinskyinla and others, please help RE:I-751

Originally posted by dontknowwhatodo
Hi All
My story is really long but I will try to keep it short, my life has been really crazy! I have been married 5 times total!! twice in Spain (my country) when I was 18 but divorced 2 weeks later because of our families objections and the second time I married an African girl that lived in Spain we fell in love but she was older than me and my family FRANKLY did not wanted me to marry an African immigrant and long story short it was over.

I know by now you think that I am crazy But Back then I was Young and stupid and really didn’t care about anything.
Then I moved to the US and started a rock band and while playing I met my third wife we got married and as soon as we did, things went wrong and we where divorced and that was it, Then fell in love and married her best friend 9 months later we got a divorce! By that time I was 21 years old.

Then I met my LAST wife and this time I did not rush into marriage, We dated for a year and a half and then married her, we have been married for 3 ½ years and on janaury/1st/2004 I found out that she has been cheating on me (I kinda had a feeling but I didn’t want to know), I have phone records that show the # of the guy she was having an affair with and I confronted her with it and after hours of talking about it she admitted that she has been seeing another man but swore that she did not have sex with him.
Well, this is the only thing that I can not accept so its %100 over and I want a divorce ASAP.
In my life I have never cheated on anyone because I know it hearts more than anything, you feel lost and lonely and unsure about what’s happening with your supposedly love of your life.
When I am trying to sleep all I can think of is where is she right now who is she with is she having sex with him.

Ok, now to the immigration situation, we have filed the I-751 on October/1st and I received a letter from them saying that they extended the green card for another year.

What should I do when I get a divorce?? Should I notify the BCIS? Or should I just wait till they contact me?
My wife has offered to stay married till I get my citizenship, I do not want any favors from her and I want a divorce soon, she did not want a divorce at first but I told her that I will file with or with out her and it would be better for the both if we cooperate.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?? HELP!
Wow....

Well anyway, I have no advice for you whatsoever, but during the very short time that I am already a member here, I know that the best way not to have Mr. Folinskyinla post on your topic is to address the problem directly to him.

Hmm... good luck on everything though.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

This is the troll people. Think before you respond.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

Oops, I hope he doesn’t get upset.
Sorry in advance
Old Jan 21st 2004, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by DCMark
This is the troll people. Think before you respond.
I

I swear am not trolling, I need help and your not giving it!!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

WHAT SHOULD I DO?? HELP!
How old are you now?
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:07 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Read the instructions on the I-751 package, do a www.google.com search of the alt.visa.us.marriage-based newsgroup of this is forum is a part for the questions you have asked. This subject has been dealt with numerous times over the last month alone.

Read up and if you have further questions, ask away.

Rete
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
How old are you now?
Am almost 27 years old
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Rete
Read the instructions on the I-751 package, do a www.google.com search of the alt.visa.us.marriage-based newsgroup of this is forum is a part for the questions you have asked. This subject has been dealt with numerous times over the last month alone.

Read up and if you have further questions, ask away.

Rete
I have searched this whole forum and still can’t find someone that was in the same position that I am in.
I wish you guys would try to answer and help me instead of treat me like a troll witch I am not!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:14 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I have searched this whole forum and still can’t find someone that was in the same position that I am in.
I wish you guys would try to answer and help me instead of treat me like a troll witch I am not!

I'm not treating you like a troll. You have not searched if you came up with nothing. Perhaps the only thing different about your situation is the multiple teenage marriages. The divorce while I-751 is pending is far from new and I can find at minimum two that were posted within the last two weeks.

You're best bet is call and consult with an immigration attorney.

Rete
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Am almost 27 years old
You managed to go through 5 marriages in 8 years... My God, where do you get the energy?
If I were you, I'd join a monastery by now. (just my opinion)
Take Rete's advice.... and I hope things work out for you...... good luck.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:16 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

dkwtd,

Many people are in the situation you are in, and there have been several recent threads and many recent posts, as recent as last week and maybe even this week.

Few people here are in a position to give you a good answer to your question. One who is, Folinskyinla, has made a post within the last week or so that appears to me to be directly applicable to your situation.

Take Rita's advice and use Google to search the newsgroup.

Regards, JEff

Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

I'm not treating you like a troll. You have not searched if you came up with nothing. Perhaps the only thing different about your situation is the multiple teenage marriages. The divorce while I-751 is pending is far from new and I can find at minimum two that were posted within the last two weeks.

You're best bet is call and consult with an immigration attorney.

Rete
Yes I am going to do that but am testing the waters before I start calling.
Thanks

Does anybody know a good attorney in the Bay area?
Thanks again
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

Perhaps the only thing different about your situation is the multiple teenage marriages.

Rete

Don’t you think that makes it different from the ones already posted??
It’s a big difference since I have been married so many times!
More than 10 replies but all telling me to do a search BUT then agree that My situation is a bit different since I have been married so many times!
PLEASE HELP.
Thank you again
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:25 pm
Concierge

Don’t you think that makes it different from the ones already posted??
It’s a big difference since I have been married so many times!
More than 10 replies but all telling me to do a search BUT then agree that My situation is a bit different since I have been married so many times!
PLEASE HELP.
Thank you again
Honestly the newsgroup has not seen someone with your number of notches for youthful marriages. Will it make a difference, how should we know.

You have applied for removal of conditions based on your current marriage. We don't know if you applied for adjustment on your other marriages to US citizens. We don't know what interaction you have had with the USCIS since your current marriage.

To expect us to eliminate your fears is silly. We can't do that but we can point you to research other posters who have filed for removal and are divorcing and see what they were told and/or what has become of them. And we can tell you to hire an attorney. That is the best advice anyone here can give you. All the rest is only guessing.

Rete

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.