Reload this Page >

Entering the US on CR-1

Entering the US on CR-1

Old Sep 25th 2017, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

avneric is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Entering the US on CR-1

Hi guys,

I entered on my CR-1 visa just 3 days ago. My POE was JFK and all processing took less than 30 minutes, queue included . A very kind and smiley CBP officer took my envelope, my passport and my X-ray CD. It took her 10 minutes to go through all the papers in the envelope and then proceed to stamp my passport above my visa. There was no secondary processing. She returned my passport and said Welcome to the USA

So many thanks to all contributors on this forum. The quality of information here is outstanding and has been a real help along the way.

Best Wishes,
Avi
Old Sep 25th 2017, 10:07 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Entering the US on CR-1

Welcome to the US and you're welcome!
Old Sep 26th 2017, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

KK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond reputeKK85 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely fantastic! Congratulations! I'm so pleased it was such a simple breeze for you at JFK - wonderful news!
Old Sep 26th 2017, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Sean81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations and thank you for posting. All being well I'll be doing that in a little over 2 weeks so it's nice to know what to expect.

Sean
Old Sep 27th 2017, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations - glad it was a smooth process for you, and welcome!