DS 260

Old Feb 5th 2014, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

vtcarter6 has a reputation beyond reputevtcarter6 has a reputation beyond reputevtcarter6 has a reputation beyond reputevtcarter6 has a reputation beyond reputevtcarter6 has a reputation beyond reputevtcarter6 has a reputation beyond reputevtcarter6 has a reputation beyond reputevtcarter6 has a reputation beyond reputevtcarter6 has a reputation beyond reputevtcarter6 has a reputation beyond reputevtcarter6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default DS 260

We started the DCF in London process last summer, when the paper DS 230 was still in effect. Got my head around the process then, and just want to make sure I've got the new process down...So we submit info online and then scan all the required docs and email then to the [email protected] address? And then we take the same docs (originals plus copies) to interview?

Also, do we need to have a police report from France translated?

Thanks to all.
Old Feb 5th 2014, 8:30 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DS 260

Originally Posted by vtcarter6
We started the DCF in London process last summer, when the paper DS 230 was still in effect. Got my head around the process then, and just want to make sure I've got the new process down...So we submit info online and then scan all the required docs and email then to the [email protected] address? And then we take the same docs (originals plus copies) to interview?
No. To my knowledge, you submit the new form (the replacement for DS 230) online, but you don't scan and email anything else. You take originals plus one photocopy of your documents to your interview.

If it's in French and not English, yes.

Rene
Old Feb 5th 2014, 9:52 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vtcarter6
Yes, if it's not in English. Anyone at all can do the translation as long as that person is competent to translate accurately.

Ian
Old Feb 6th 2014, 8:02 am
Hoppity hop...

BunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBunnyGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
No. To my knowledge, you submit the new form (the replacement for DS 230) online, but you don't scan and email anything else. You take originals plus one photocopy of your documents to your interview.
Absolutely, all DCF filers just take the documentation to the interview, there's no need to submit anything beforehand (other than the DS260 obviously).