DS-160 questions

Old Jan 7th 2018, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

JuniorJ194 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DS-160 questions

Hello again!

I’ve just completed my DS-160. One thing I had a problem with is the photo part. I tried uploading a photo and it just didn’t work.

There was a message saying I need to bring a photo to the embassy for my interview. Does this mean I can just get a visa style photo from a booth and that will suffice? Even though it’s not been uploaded?
Old Jan 7th 2018, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DS-160 questions

I had issues uploading back when I tried. Seems to be one of the most frustrating parts of it.

I took 4x US style passport photos from the booth at Tesco and that sufficed.
Old Jan 8th 2018, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

JuniorJ194 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BenK91
I had issues uploading back when I tried. Seems to be one of the most frustrating parts of it.

I took 4x US style passport photos from the booth at Tesco and that sufficed.

That makes sense, I’ll just get some more printed when I take them to the interview. Do I have to sign them again?

Cheers!
Old Jan 8th 2018, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly can't remember if I signed them or not. I don't think I did.

I'd imagine if they need to be signed they'll just ask you to do it in front of them.