Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

does ap require a photo?

does ap require a photo?

Old Oct 7th 2003, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

avi8tornole is an unknown quantity at this point
Default does ap require a photo?

Help, I sent in the Ap paperwork w/o adding photos. Do they need photos to give it out? I sent in the AP, EAD, and the AOS at the same time with 4 photos. I am worried that they won't issue the AP. Help!
Hilary
Old Oct 7th 2003, 3:27 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: does ap require a photo?

Originally posted by avi8tornole
Help, I sent in the Ap paperwork w/o adding photos. Do they need photos to give it out? I sent in the AP, EAD, and the AOS at the same time with 4 photos. I am worried that they won't issue the AP. Help!
Hilary
Hi:

Yes, they need a photo. You just might get a request to submit the photo. Procedures on this are quite local and vary.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

avi8tornole is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Yes, they need a photo. You just might get a request to submit the photo. Procedures on this are quite local and vary.
Okay, so the photos are necessary. Now what do I do? Do I send them in now. I am not very confident that they will get added to his file. Atlanta doesn't really seem to have their stuff together. Any ideas?
Hilary & Ernesto
Old Oct 9th 2003, 3:07 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, so the photos are necessary. Now what do I do? Do I send them in now. I am not very confident that they will get added to his file. Atlanta doesn't really seem to have their stuff together. Any ideas?
Hilary & Ernesto
No wait it out. If Atlanta requires you pick up the AP in person, they might allow you to come in with the photos and attach it to the AP at that time. Or they might well RFE you for the photos. If that happens it is better as they have a way then of matching the photos with the application. Just sending them in on their own does not insure that they will be matched up to each other.

Quote ... Atlanta doesn't really seem to have their stuff together. ... unquote

That is too funny. You forget to include your photos and then say Atlanta doesn't seem to have their stuff together ;-)

Rete
Old Oct 9th 2003, 3:08 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

avi,

Wait until you get a response to you application, then reply as directed.

Hilary & Ernesto