Reload this Page >

DCF Filing in Nov/Dec/Jan

DCF Filing in Nov/Dec/Jan

Old Feb 27th 2011, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

New Jersey Lass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DCF Filing in Dec/Jan 2010/2011

HEHE.....Thank you. Duly noted.

Thanks for all your help, over and out for tonight.
Old Feb 28th 2011, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

joannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jersey Girl
Hi Everyone

I recently joined this site, and I am so glad to know that I am not the only person who is checking processing times like an obsessed lunatic 10 times a day

I am a UKC and I filled my I-130 at the end of november and received notification of filing as at December 9th. My husband is USC and has just accepted a role back in NYC and leaves at the end of March, but I am really hoping I can be with him by June. Feasible?

I have have got my police certificate and my husband's tax transcripts all ready to go, one quesion I have though, I used to live in NYC when I was out on a L1 visa, I was there 3 years. When I read about the police certificates it say's that one is required for everywhere you have lived for longer than 12 months, but then I read that if you were resident in the US then a police certificate is not required from there. I just want to double check, can anyone confirm? Now that the processing times actually look like they are moving I do not want to have any outstanding paperwork.

Again just want to say how happy I am I found this site. I cannot tell you how much you have saved my sanity this weekend and I might not even check on the processing times tomorrow
Yay! I have the same filing date as you of Dec 9th, and in very similar situation to you, except my hubby (USC) went back last week to start his new job! Lonely without him but lots to do for the move, we have our dog to ship back, lots of boxes that I should be packing (RIGHT NOW!!) and as meauxana advises, get all your documents ready - I had my hubby get a letter from his employer in the US verifying he is working there, and salary, etc.
I was hoping to be out there in mid may for a family wedding... might be overly optomistic there.
Watch out for the I-130-processing-date-website-addiction. it's not good! (although I can't tell you how happy I was when they updated it to oct 27th).
Old Feb 28th 2011, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by joannabanana
Yay! I have the same filing date as you of Dec 9th, and in very similar situation to you, except my hubby (USC) went back last week to start his new job! Lonely without him but lots to do for the move, we have our dog to ship back, lots of boxes that I should be packing (RIGHT NOW!!) and as meauxana advises, get all your documents ready - I had my hubby get a letter from his employer in the US verifying he is working there, and salary, etc.
I was hoping to be out there in mid may for a family wedding... might be overly optomistic there.
Watch out for the I-130-processing-date-website-addiction. it's not good! (although I can't tell you how happy I was when they updated it to oct 27th).
Hey there, so nice to find a filing twin...whoo hooo Dec 9th.

Great tip on getting a letter from hubby's employer I am now on the case to get one. Thanks for that!

And I know I said I wouldn't check the website today but we have finally reached Oct 30th!!! Going to be so hard to not take a peek tomorrow, but I will try.....watch this space...

Let's stay in touch and keep each other updated on our progress, fingers crossed you will make the family wedding deadline..xxxx
Old Feb 28th 2011, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Shermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jersey Girl

Great tip on getting a letter from hubby's employer I am now on the case to get one. Thanks for that!

And I know I said I wouldn't check the website today but we have finally reached Oct 30th!!! Going to be so hard to not take a peek tomorrow, but I will try.....watch this space...

Let's stay in touch and keep each other updated on our progress, fingers crossed you will make the family wedding deadline..xxxx
I think you're gonna peak!
Old Feb 28th 2011, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

joannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to alljoannabanana is a name known to all

Originally Posted by New Jersey Lass

definately will share any updates I get! and yes, I too peeked at the website this morning (bows head in shame) it does make you feel so much better knowing they are creeping closer to our I-130's though! the problem is when they forget to update the website for a couple of weeks and you start having panic attacks that they are stuck in october, or have rolled the petitions up and are smoking them or something ....

Last edited by joannabanana; Feb 28th 2011 at 7:49 pm. Reason: typo
Old Feb 28th 2011, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Shermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to allShermeen.Adam is a name known to all

definately will share any updates I get! and yes, I too peeked at the website this morning (bows head in shame) it does make you feel so much better knowing they are creeping closer to our I-130's though! the problem is when they forget to update the website for a couple of weeks and you start having panic attacks that they are stuck in october, or have rolled the petitions up and are smoking them or something ....
I like the idea of them smoking our applications! xx
Old Feb 28th 2011, 8:05 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Bah.. you lot never would have made it across the prairies... what would you have done in the day when I-130s took 2 years to process?

lol, we had to walk to school & home uphill in both directions too.
Old Feb 28th 2011, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by meauxna
Bah.. you lot never would have made it across the prairies... what would you have done in the day when I-130s took 2 years to process?

lol, we had to walk to school & home uphill in both directions too.
school? you were lucky. we had to mine t'cole!
Old Feb 28th 2011, 8:36 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

school? you were lucky. we had to mine t'cole!
Old Mar 1st 2011, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by meauxna
Deal all,

I have had a crisis of identity since last we spoke, this is still me Jersey Girl, but I am now New Jersey Lass, apparenty I shared a name with a moderator so had to make a slight tweak, so don't worry, it's still me

I too am shamed...I peeked AGAIN....this is worse than my chocolate addiction...and trust me when I say that is BAD! Still, onwards an upwards, and I would never had lasted in a two year process....shamed again!

Hope everyone is doing ok. x
Old Mar 1st 2011, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by New Jersey Lass
Deal all,

I have had a crisis of identity since last we spoke, this is still me Jersey Girl, but I am now New Jersey Lass, apparenty I shared a name with a moderator so had to make a slight tweak, so don't worry, it's still me

I too am shamed...I peeked AGAIN....this is worse than my chocolate addiction...and trust me when I say that is BAD! Still, onwards an upwards, and I would never had lasted in a two year process....shamed again!

Hope everyone is doing ok. x
Lol! Of course you peeked! And don't worry, I wouldn't be able to last in a two year process either! xx
Old Mar 1st 2011, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

shortperson is an unknown quantity at this point

I havent looked today and im gonna try and refrain from it all week.
Old Mar 1st 2011, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

katq is an unknown quantity at this point

They are on October 31 now! Sometimes it looks like they are making these dates up, because October 31 last year was a Sunday, but at least they will be moving to November finally! With this rate I should be hearing something in the next 2 weeks I hope!
Old Mar 1st 2011, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

shortperson is an unknown quantity at this point

yay my filing date is nov 3rd hopefull here something soon
Old Mar 1st 2011, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

katq is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shortperson
yay my filing date is nov 3rd hopefull here something soon
yay, let's hope so and you might even hear something by the end of the week! let us know, we are November 15

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.