Hello! New here.

Old Jul 3rd 2011, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Coopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really nice
Default Hello! New here.

Hi all,

Just joined up with this site. Hope everyone's applications are going OK. I just needed to ask a question: I'm about to send off the I-130 application, and just wanted to know how long it takes the London Embassy to take the credit card payment ? The reason I ask is that my credit card company has recently lowered my limit (don't know why, I'm paying back well over the minimum amount each month), and I just need a rough time to know so I can put the money back onto my card that was swallowed up by my credit reduction. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 5:18 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello! New here.

Originally Posted by Coopernaut
Hi all,

Just joined up with this site. Hope everyone's applications are going OK. I just needed to ask a question: I'm about to send off the I-130 application, and just wanted to know how long it takes the London Embassy to take the credit card payment ? The reason I ask is that my credit card company has recently lowered my limit (don't know why, I'm paying back well over the minimum amount each month), and I just need a rough time to know so I can put the money back onto my card that was swallowed up by my credit reduction. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Hi and Welcome to BE! So you are doing a DCF case, filing directly in London.

From what I've seen posted on this forum, payment can be taken anywhere between a few days to a few weeks after submitting the I-130. Therefore, make sure your card has enough money on it from Day 1, all the way through the time they actually take the payment. If I were you, I'd deposit enough money on the card before filing I-130.

Rene
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Coopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really niceCoopernaut is just really nice
Default Re: Hello! New here.

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hi and Welcome to BE! So you are doing a DCF case, filing directly in London.

From what I've seen posted on this forum, payment can be taken anywhere between a few days to a few weeks after submitting the I-130. Therefore, make sure your card has enough money on it from Day 1, all the way through the time they actually take the payment. If I were you, I'd deposit enough money on the card before filing I-130.

Rene
Thanks Rene! Yes I'm doing the filing directly in London.