paul_1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Copies or originals I-129F

Hi all,

Looking to submit the I-129F, on the evidence section it states the following:

3. Evidence of U.S. citizenship which may include any of the following:
A. A copy of your birth certificate issued by a U.S. civil authority;
B. A copy of your original Certificate of Naturalization;
C. A copy of your original Certificate of Citizenship;
D. A copy of your Form FS-240, Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States;
E. A copy of your valid, unexpired U.S. passport or passport card issued with a validity period of at least five years;
or
F. A statement executed

Does this mean that we can photo copy and send in those copies or do we have to send in originals?

Same applies for the next section with divorce paperwork...

Thanks in advance,
Paul
Old Aug 30th 2017, 9:54 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Copies or originals I-129F

Photocopies.

Bring the originals to the visa interview.

Rene
Old Aug 30th 2017, 10:35 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Copies or originals I-129F

Originally Posted by paul_1985
Does this mean that we can photo copy and send in those copies or do we have to send in originals?
Photocopies are fine. Note that you only need one of those on the list... not all of them, or even more than one.

Ian