Reload this Page >

AOS interview quiestions

AOS interview quiestions

Old Jul 11th 2006, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

Americanwife is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOS interview quiestions

Hi guys!
I just wanted to know what kind of questions they ask on AOS interview for permanent residency?
How was your overall experience?
I hope its not gonna be an interrogation there
Do i need to prepare?
Old Jul 12th 2006, 1:38 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS interview quiestions

Originally Posted by Americanwife
Hi guys!
I just wanted to know what kind of questions they ask on AOS interview for permanent residency?
How was your overall experience?
I hope its not gonna be an interrogation there
Do i need to prepare?
Hi AW,

If you do a search on this forum, you'll find lots of posts answering your question. Also go to www.kamya.com for AOS experience postings.

At ours in Phoenix, we were interviewed together, and it was video recorded. I was asked how we met, and about my previous marriages. My alien husband was asked if he works, and the typical list of questions such as are you a terrorist, etc. Our overall experience was great, the interview was about 15 minutes long (would have been shorter but we had an interpreter, so everything was said twice. lol) and it was very relaxed. I don't think you need to "prepare" for the Q/A portion....they ask questions, you answer truthfully. Remember to only answer the question asked, without volunteering more. If you don't know the answer, say so. If you don't understand the question, say so.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Jul 12th 2006, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

Americanwife is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOS interview quiestions

thank you