Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

(another) I-864 question

(another) I-864 question

Old Aug 8th 2017, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

UKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud of
Default (another) I-864 question

Hi all,

I am working towards wrapping up the required documents for a spouse visa interview scheduled at the end of this month.

I downloaded the I-864 form from this link and while going through it I noticed on the top right of the first page it says that this form expired on 07/31/2017 (image attached).

Is this a logistical issue on their part or should I be accessing the form from another source?
Attached Thumbnails (another) I-864 question-i-864_expiry.png  
Old Aug 8th 2017, 12:15 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: (another) I-864 question

Originally Posted by UKC90
I downloaded the I-864 form from this link and while going through it I noticed on the top right of the first page it says that this form expired on 07/31/2017 (image attached).
That's the correct form from the correct source. The expiry date is pretty much meaningless; you have the most current version of the form. Need proof? Go back to the same source page and look at the "edition date".

Ian
Old Aug 8th 2017, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

UKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud ofUKC90 has much to be proud of
Default Re: (another) I-864 question

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
That's the correct form from the correct source. The expiry date is pretty much meaningless; you have the most current version of the form. Need proof? Go back to the same source page and look at the "edition date".

Ian
Awesome! Thanks.