Affidavit of support

Old Mar 14th 2017, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

elizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Affidavit of support

Hi, is there a way to check on the status online to see if the affidavit of support has reached the top of the pile and is being worked on? I think they have had it about 4 weeks now. Or is it a case of we will just get the email once it's dealt with. I'm hoping that I am able to get the interview/medical done and will be able to fly out to the States with my husband and kids on the 10th July....
Old Mar 14th 2017, 1:19 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Affidavit of support

Originally Posted by elizabethsmum
Hi, is there a way to check on the status online to see if the affidavit of support has reached the top of the pile and is being worked on? No.
No.
Old Mar 14th 2017, 2:13 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, is there a way to check on the status online to see if the affidavit of support has reached the top of the pile and is being worked on?
No.

Rene
Old Mar 14th 2017, 2:17 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, is there a way to check on the status online to see if the affidavit of support has reached the top of the pile and is being worked on?
Do you mean the I-130 petition? The affidavit is one part of the I-130 package... and if the I-130 was filed in London you take the affidavit with you to the interview.

Ian
Old Mar 14th 2017, 2:27 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Ian, I think her case is at NVC, waiting for the I-864 to be approved.

Rene
Old Mar 14th 2017, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

elizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond reputeelizabethsmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Ian, I think her case is at NVC, waiting for the I-864 to be approved.

Rene
Yes Rene you are right it's at NVC.

Thanks guys, ill just try and do that thing that my husband says I have none of...patients :-)
Old Mar 14th 2017, 3:24 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Rene you are right it's at NVC.
Ah, my bad! I thought London because she said she was going to "fly out to the States with my husband and kids..." which gave the impression they were all in the UK.

Ian
Old Mar 14th 2017, 12:26 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

.... that thing that my husband says I have none of...patients :-)
Are you a doctor? .... Maybe you could play solitaire while you're waiting?
Old Mar 14th 2017, 4:18 pm
USA 2017

ivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond repute

My wife submitted her I-864ez form mid January, at the same time I submitted my DS-260 online. When I try and check the status, it tells me to wait at least two months before contacting them, which we will do next week if we haven't heard from them by then.

When I submitted my form, the screen said I should hear from them within 6 weeks. Looks like they are busy.