$$ Fee timeline?

Old Sep 13th 2012, 9:30 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: $$ Fee timeline?

DS-230 Part II is not used for the K visas. As you will find out when your fiance get to adjustment of status, I-485 covers the same ground as DS-230-II.

Your fiance should send DS-2001 when he is ready to be interviewed.

Regards, JEff
Old Sep 13th 2012, 9:54 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BibbyBear
And don't forget the police certificate which has just had a price increase to £45 (wef 08/31/12) HERE
See the greedy Dibs already make over a million quid a year pure profit off this scam.
http://www.acro.police.uk/uploadedFi...02011-2012.pdf

Would suggest anyone who's been screwed by this highway robbery to drop a line to their MP.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

crissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nice

Do I have to send the police certificate in with my ds forms?? Or just bring it to medical/ interview?
Old Sep 13th 2012, 11:30 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crissy33nicole
Do I have to send the police certificate in with my ds forms?? Or just bring it to medical/ interview?
Bring it to the interview. Same goes for the I-134.

Rene
Old Sep 16th 2012, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

crissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nicecrissy33nicole is just really nice

Question about DS-156. Question asks 'have you ever violated the terms of US visa or been unlawfully present in, or deported from the US.'

My fiancé did over stay while visiting on visa waiver program but left after overstaying by about 2 months.. But was never deported. He hasn't been back for 3 years and hasn't been refused admission.

So do I put yes or no because it is kind of a tricky question.
Old Sep 16th 2012, 3:53 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Question about DS-156. Question asks 'have you ever violated the terms of US visa or been unlawfully present in, or deported from the US.'

My fiancé did over stay while visiting on visa waiver program but left after overstaying by about 2 months.. But was never deported. He hasn't been back for 3 years and hasn't been refused admission.

So do I put yes or no because it is kind of a tricky question.
I don't think "you" put anything...the DS-156 is to be filled out by the intending immigrant, which sounds like that would be your fiance, correct?

So "he" should answer the question honestly. Since he overstayed a VWP visit by 2 months, then for those 2 months he was unlawfully present in the USA. He can check "yes, see attached", and then write up a little statement about what happened and when.

Rene
Old Sep 16th 2012, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry yea I meant him. It doesn't say you can explain on separate piece of paper but should/ can I anyways? Thanks again!!
Old Sep 16th 2012, 4:32 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't say you can explain on separate piece of paper but should/ can I anyways?
It's your choice... you can if you want, but you don't have to. If you think it will help, it's probably a good idea.

Ian
Old Sep 16th 2012, 4:37 pm

Sorry yea I meant him. It doesn't say you can explain on separate piece of paper but should/ can I anyways? Thanks again!!
Yes, with any forms, it's always possible to put "see attached", and then include a separate page, referencing that question number, and provide more information. In this case, I think it would help.

Rene
Old Sep 16th 2012, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

Alright thanks guys, I've done that. Do you think we will be denied because of that?!

Also it says to staple or glue photo to it, if I don't have staples or glue can I paper clip it? If no I can get stapler at work tomorrow.. Just wanted it sent off before work!
Old Sep 16th 2012, 5:35 pm

Alright thanks guys, I've done that. Do you think we will be denied because of that?!
No.

Also it says to staple or glue photo to it, if I don't have staples or glue can I paper clip it? If no I can get stapler at work tomorrow.. Just wanted it sent off before work!
Do not staple or glue any photos to anything. You can paper clip the photo to the application.

Rene
Old Sep 17th 2012, 3:19 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

He should put the photo in a clear plastic 'baggie' or similar and use an appropriate size 'bull dog' clip to hold together the entire package that he will be submitting. Things tend to slip out of bent-wire paper clips and something as small as a passport photo could easily be lost if it slipps out.

Regards, JEff

Old Sep 22nd 2012, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks so much everyone. Last question!! (For now)
my fiancé sent off all the stuff. But for 156k it asks for birth certificate and police form and all that stuff with it so we figured that you just take it with you to interview? Am I wrong? Or was he supposed to send off with it? Or are we supposed to send off copies of birth certificate etc? Please help! And thanks again!

Last edited by crissy33nicole; Sep 22nd 2012 at 12:41 pm.
Old Sep 22nd 2012, 2:52 pm

Thanks so much everyone. Last question!! (For now)
my fiancé sent off all the stuff. But for 156k it asks for birth certificate and police form and all that stuff with it so we figured that you just take it with you to interview? Am I wrong? Or was he supposed to send off with it? Or are we supposed to send off copies of birth certificate etc? Please help! And thanks again!
You are correct, take those items to the interview.

Rene
Old Sep 22nd 2012, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

Oh ok thank you! I was just looking at the DS-2001 form and it says to refer to 'instructions for immigrant visa applicants' to see what other forms need to be sent with it. But I can't find that at their site? I know I send another copy of DS-230 part one with it. Is that all? Besides the cover letter. Thanks rene!! I'd be clueless without ur help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.