Yeehaw!

Old Jul 6th 2006, 3:53 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yeehaw!

Originally Posted by willmore
Flying over at xmas time - are you up for the challenge?
The question should be are you???
Old Jul 6th 2006, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure about easy.......I actually like a bit of a challenge. Makes it more worthwhile in the end!!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 5:41 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mjanovitz
Not sure about easy.......I actually like a bit of a challenge. Makes it more worthwhile in the end!!
Which leads to the discussion on....... If u have sex on a first date would u bother with a second date? or having got what u wanted do u look for the next 'challenge?'.

Different perspectives from men and women me thinks
Old Jul 6th 2006, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Which leads to the discussion on....... If u have sex on a first date would u bother with a second date? or having got what u wanted do u look for the next 'challenge?'.

Ahem I would never have sex on a first date........would save myself for the second as long as it was the next day
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Ahem I would never have sex on a first date........would save myself for the second as long as it was the next day
Oh my - man of restraint!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Calgal
lol, I just don't like to be considered cheap an easy.......besides never met anyone willing to give it up ona first date!!

I mustn't associate with that type of girl!! Don't suppose you know any do you!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:17 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

lol, I just don't like to be considered cheap an easy.......besides never met anyone willing to give it up ona first date!!

I mustn't associate with that type of girl!! Don't suppose you know any do you!
No we don't associate with them either!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:24 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Did someone mention a bit of slap and tickle?
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:51 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah how's your rim HWP, still got ya love beads swinging from it

MMMMM

A bit of ring sting about to happen here !!!!!

Eddie
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:53 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Yonk
I'm often confused but never easy, alas.

Originally Posted by willmore
Took the words right out of my mouth!
I am often confused, easy but I'm not cheap.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 8:44 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Calgal
When you have a lasso they're all men of restraint.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 9:26 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think men and women are very different in this regard.

I think there are obvious one nighters and ones where it was obvious to one person but not the other. The last man I ever slept with on a first date, moved in with me the next day and stayed 11 years! Be careful out there people!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 10:04 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
I don't think men and women are very different in this regard.

I think there are obvious one nighters and ones where it was obvious to one person but not the other. The last man I ever slept with on a first date, moved in with me the next day and stayed 11 years! Be careful out there people!
But sometimes, you just know it will be ok (or fun or both). Learning to trust to instinct is always useful then you know what to expect.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 10:13 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Depends how good she was, how hot she was and if she went dutch.
Old Jul 6th 2006, 10:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Depends how good she was, how hot she was and if she went dutch.

You mean if she was from holland?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.