whisky to canada

Old Dec 16th 2015, 10:51 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whisky to canada

Originally Posted by Pulaski
You'll never convince him that spending $50-$500 (or whatever larger figure you can imagine) on a bottle of malt whisky, is a good idea.
I have two-thrids of a bottle of 12 year old Caol Ila given to me around 2006.

Offers over $100 please.

Will accept 1.14l of Teachers or Grants in exchange instead.
Old Dec 16th 2015, 11:52 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whisky to canada

Originally Posted by plasticcanuck
You're obviously not a Malt Scotch drinker.
Not sure what your comment has to do with what I said, but no I am not a Malt Scotch drinker, however some of the labels of the UK whiskies say they are a Malt Scotch, and the one Bristol posted is also available in 12/15/30 year options.

I don't what the differences are, but there are more then one that say Malt Scotch on the their label.

BC Liquor Stores (name of the gov't ones) are also willing to try and special order items for customers provided certain things are met for items they don't carry.

I would venture the OP saying they are in BC, would be able to find something to their liking already being sold in BC that is from the UK.

If you select Whisky and UK on the BC Liquor store website, 242 products come up.

They even have 2,000 bottles that are 40 years old that say they Malt Scotch on the label.

http://www.bcliquorstores.com/product/49155

Is there something wrong with these UK products?

They have stuff as low as 11 bottle all the way up to 30,000 and some change.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat091; Dec 16th 2015 at 11:56 pm.