Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

What happened to UK Nova?

What happened to UK Nova?

Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

poll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of light
Default What happened to UK Nova?

Hi,

I have just logged on to UK Nova to download some English TV and they are not letting me log in. I know that if you don't use it after so many days they unsubscribe you but it won't even let me re-register

Does anyone know what's happened to them?

Are there any other sites i can download UK TV from? I'm sure one of you might be in the know

Thanks
Old Jun 28th 2006, 11:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What happened to UK Nova?

Nothing's happened to UK Nova, it's fine. I guess you didn't log on in a 42 day period so your account was cancelled. Keep trying to register, as you've just learned old accounts get cleared regularly so it's just a case of getting luck and getting a "sign me up" screen. I think they changed that page so that scripts couldn't constantly check to find a free spot, so until there is one, you won't see anything.

Not sure of any other sites that only do UK TV that is not commercially available, anything else would not be okay to mention here.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

poll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of lightpoll72000 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
Nothing's happened to UK Nova, it's fine. I guess you didn't log on in a 42 day period so your account was cancelled. Keep trying to register, as you've just learned old accounts get cleared regularly so it's just a case of getting luck and getting a "sign me up" screen. I think they changed that page so that scripts couldn't constantly check to find a free spot, so until there is one, you won't see anything.

Not sure of any other sites that only do UK TV that is not commercially available, anything else would not be okay to mention here.
OK Thanks for that, I'll give it a try.

I have PM'd you.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:28 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Best to try and re-register in the early morning UK time, around 7am, because apparently, that's when they purge dead accounts...and you have to log in at least every month or somin' like that to keep an account active...
Old Jul 1st 2006, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

davio28 is an unknown quantity at this point

wahey how many other people here use UK Nova? I use it too and no site is not down. Allthough i much panicked till i went and checked.

Its a brilliant site so how many people here use it then ?
Old Jul 1st 2006, 1:55 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davio28
Its a brilliant site so how many people here use it then ?
loads of people... and there's www.couchtripper.com
Old Jul 1st 2006, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

davio28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bob
loads of people... and there's www.couchtripper.com
Cool thx bob