Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

were in the million club now baby!

were in the million club now baby!

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:05 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: were in the million club now baby!

Originally Posted by The_Bax
My kind of woman - and cooking as well?
Your point is...
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:07 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
You haven't seen my house
I can change tha - I've just got a cup of tea to make then I may just have to have a little look....
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:10 pm
rolling uphill

edsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by edsask
*Eagerly awaits the first NHL Battle of Saskatchewan*
There was a story years back about the St. Louis Blues coming to Saskatoon. Everyone in Toon Town went bananas for the idea, but since the media market wasn't big enough, the idea came to nothing. Still, it *could* happen sometime …
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:23 pm
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
Your point is...
Trunkated...oops, wrong thread