Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Voyager970 are..you there..?

Voyager970 are..you there..?

Old Sep 17th 2006, 1:00 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Voyager970 are..you there..?

Hi just wanted to know in all your madness your not by chance at the Hibs/Rangers games cause if you wave your arms I might be able to see you at my window?????

lol
Old Sep 17th 2006, 8:29 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Voyager970 are..you there..?

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush
Hi just wanted to know in all your madness your not by chance at the Hibs/Rangers games cause if you wave your arms I might be able to see you at my window?????

lol
No me dear fraid not

Heed full of broken bottles just now shoite result

Christ you must be close !!!!!

WTF is going on with that team

Shoite result mid week

Shoite result at Easter Road !!!!

I know someone who can get me in contact with a mad rangers supporter in London Ontario who is responsible for getting the games beamed live to London, so I should not miss many old firm games, I hope !!!!

BRILLIANT news

Eddie