Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Canada / The Maple Leaf

Old Apr 22nd 2012, 10:50 pm   #3271
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Toon Army / EPL thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novocastrian View Post
I think Keagan is available.
Can't believe your spelling!!!
Mr Weeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 10:54 pm   #3272
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Weeze View Post
Can't believe your spelling!!!
Bugger. You're right, nor can I. Of course I was referring to the Aussie soccer whiz, Keagan Kang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keagan_Kang

Honest.

Lucretia Borgia 1504 AD
Novocastrian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 1:28 am   #3273
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Now it's not at all like me to post a link to the Daily Mail, but I thought this was a good question....

"Is this the best pass SJP has ever seen?"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ns-League.html

Scroll past the text to the graphic of Cabaye's inch perfect, perfectly weighted, defense annihilating pass to Cisse for the second goal.

Sheer poetry in motion.

Lucretia Borgia 1504 AD

Last edited by Novocastrian; Apr 23rd 2012 at 1:31 am.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 9:43 pm   #3274
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

<EDIT> THIS POST CONCERNS THE C-L SEMI. DONT OPEN THE SPOILER IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW YET<EDIT>
Spoiler:
kin hell Chelsea in the final. Second half with 10 men and Torres scores.
What a great performance by them. Who and where did they play oh yeah that certain spanish team that owned Utd in the last 2 finals.
Will a London club actually win this cup?
Messi finally misses a penalty, Terry being a twat but was a very harsh decision IMHO.

Last edited by iaink; Apr 24th 2012 at 9:50 pm. Reason: Some people might not want to know that right now:(
Former Lancastrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th 2012, 2:00 am   #3275
Born again atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian View Post
<EDIT> THIS POST CONCERNS THE C-L SEMI. DONT OPEN THE SPOILER IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW YET<EDIT>
Spoiler:
kin hell Chelsea in the final. Second half with 10 men and Torres scores.
What a great performance by them. Who and where did they play oh yeah that certain spanish team that owned Utd in the last 2 finals.
Will a London club actually win this cup?
Messi finally misses a penalty, Terry being a twat but was a very harsh decision IMHO.
Congratulations to the evil blues for that. Luckily they're a bit screwed in terms of suspensions for the final. Moreover I hope they're all knackered ahead of our game at Stamford Bridge in a couple of weeks.

I understand that if by some fluke they were to win the final, then we'd have to finish 3rd to get into the CL next year. More work to do it seems.

Lucretia Borgia 1504 AD
Old Apr 25th 2012, 2:16 am   #3276
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Congratulations to the evil blues for that. Luckily they're a bit screwed in terms of suspensions for the final. Moreover I hope they're all knackered ahead of our game at Stamford Bridge in a couple of weeks.

I understand that if by some fluke they were to win the final, then we'd have to finish 3rd to get into the CL next year. More work to do it seems.
Promise being a promise I will be happy to see your mob turn us over too
Flogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th 2012, 2:28 am   #3277
Born again atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
Promise being a promise I will be happy to see your mob turn us over too
I'll have you know we also got a draw at Nou Camp (3-3 Asprilla hat trick IIRC) and less than a lifetime ago.

Don't get cocky.

<but I'll take your generous suggestion>

Lucretia Borgia 1504 AD
Old Apr 25th 2012, 2:51 pm   #3278
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Phenomenal result by Chelsea.

Be interesting to see if none of the Spanish clubs make the final now.
JamesM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th 2012, 6:50 pm   #3279
Undivided in Malta

DaveLovesDee is a splendid one to beholdDaveLovesDee is a splendid one to beholdDaveLovesDee is a splendid one to beholdDaveLovesDee is a splendid one to beholdDaveLovesDee is a splendid one to beholdDaveLovesDee is a splendid one to beholdDaveLovesDee is a splendid one to beholdDaveLovesDee is a splendid one to beholdDaveLovesDee is a splendid one to beholdDaveLovesDee is a splendid one to beholdDaveLovesDee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Mikel John Obi calls on Uefa to overturn bans on 'devastated' players

They all knew the rules, and I have no sympathy.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 1:39 am   #3280
Born again atheist

Sooo, it's Bayern v Chelsea. I've just popped out to get a case of Warsteiner.

Lucretia Borgia 1504 AD
Old Apr 26th 2012, 2:21 am   #3281
Champions of Europe

sw6blue will become famous soon enoughsw6blue will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Sooo, it's Bayern v Chelsea. I've just popped out to get a case of Warsteiner.
novo mate my chelsea boys will beat the germans in there own back yard, but before
that l am looking forward to the game at the bridge on sunday pay back time, then wednesday we will take care of your lot.
sw6blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th 2012, 2:25 am   #3282
Born again atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw6blue View Post
novo mate my chelsea boys will beat the germans in there own back yard, but before
that l am looking forward to the game at the bridge on sunday pay back time, then wednesday we will take care of your lot.
I assume you've been drinking?

Lucretia Borgia 1504 AD
Old Apr 26th 2012, 2:36 am   #3283
Champions of Europe

sw6blue will become famous soon enoughsw6blue will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I assume you've been drinking?
just had a few novo, so proud of my boys great performance by 10 men, they have
surprised me to be honest what a turnaround under RDM.
JT what the hell was he thinking?,novo l forgot fa cup is ours.
sw6blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th 2012, 2:36 am   #3284
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

It's now nailed on we get 4th and Chelsea win the final.
Mr Weeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th 2012, 2:38 am   #3285
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw6blue View Post
We have to lose to his mob.

Embarrassingly for not knowing, who are we playing Sunday?
Flogger is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Canada / The Maple Leaf