Teatime Choices

Old Feb 9th 2012, 1:08 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teatime Choices

Originally Posted by Elizabeth I
LOL! Sorry, um.... back to chips... hmm... with ketchup or aioli? What's your preference grumpy?
I don't know what aioli is but I like red sauce and vinegar on my chips.
Old Feb 9th 2012, 1:09 am

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
I don't know what aioli is but I like red sauce and vinegar on my chips.
It's mainly garlic, olive oil and eggs..............nice
Old Feb 9th 2012, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, what Doll said. It's garlicky mayonaise.

I like red sauce and vinegar too... oh heck, now I'm jumping into my car and driving down to Mission Bay for those dang Belgian chips,
Old Feb 9th 2012, 1:15 am

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, what Doll said. It's garlicky mayonaise.

I like red sauce and vinegar too... oh heck, now I'm jumping into my car and driving down to Mission Bay for those dang Belgian chips,
Skype it
Old Feb 9th 2012, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dollface
Skype it
Changed my mind sweetheart. I'm gonna have me a Giraffe Burger with Aioli instead. Just getting my rifle.
Old Feb 9th 2012, 1:18 am

Changed my mind sweetheart. I'm gonna have me a Giraffe Burger with Aioli instead. Just getting my rifle.
Old Feb 9th 2012, 1:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Damn, no Giraffes where I am, will have to make do with the roadkill, how dya take your hedgehog, splattered or squashed?
Old Feb 9th 2012, 1:22 am

Damn, no Giraffes where I am, will have to make do with the roadkill, how dya take your hedgehog, splattered or squashed?
raw
Old Feb 9th 2012, 1:25 am
BE Forum Addict

raw
muwahaha. raw with a side of aioli. yum.
Old Feb 9th 2012, 1:27 am

muwahaha. raw with a side of aioli. yum.
You're getting the North American lingo "Side" we'll be kicked off this thread as we've hijacked it
Old Feb 9th 2012, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

You're getting the North American lingo "Side" we'll be kicked off this thread as we've hijacked it

HAHA! Got my "sides" all sorted.

Here's me hijacking again with my culinary adventure of today.

So earlier I went to the mall and ate a curry, well, only 2 mouthfuls and a bite of naan bread and I was full. Then went for a coffee and apple slice and could only eat half. It's too hot down here at the moment to eat properly. Then tonight went to a restaurant but the menu was crud so just ordered off the snack menu and had breads and dips with truffle butter and balsamic olive oil and spicy calamari with spinach salad and a tamarind chili sauce and a glass of bubbly. Very nice indeed.
Old Feb 9th 2012, 11:58 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

FYI. If you've consumed a large plate of extra spicy chicken wings make sure you wash your hands very throughly before you have a piss.
Old Feb 9th 2012, 12:09 pm

FYI. If you've consumed a large plate of extra spicy chicken wings make sure you wash your hands very throughly before you have a piss.

Maybe tonight for dinner you should have "floppy joes" rather than the sloppy kind
Old Feb 9th 2012, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Feb 9th 2012, 7:50 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Home made cauliflower cheese with smoked bacon, plus a bit of garlic bread to mop up the sauce.
Lovely

Aioli - posh word for mayonnaise with a LOT of garlic.
Very yummy indeed to dip chips into if you are not fond of tomato sauce on them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.