Teatime Choices

Old Feb 8th 2012, 12:30 pm
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teatime Choices

Last night we had a penne and veg mess-up with bits of wild boar sausage. Very nice it was, too, although the sausage was pretty spicy. I am farting like a bastard today.
Old Feb 8th 2012, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Greenhill
Does anyone here do a proper teatime?

My nan used to serve a 4pm (prompt) teatime:
  • Table with jigsaw puzzle in progress
  • Table cloth over jigsaw puzzle
  • Pot of tea
  • Choice of:-
  • Sandwiches
  • Savoury pie (e.g. ham and egg)
  • Pork pie
  • Rhubarb pie with porcelain penguin
  • Cake
  • Hard boiled eggs
  • All the stuff I forget, but you get the idea
aw, this is lovely
Old Feb 8th 2012, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

I always seem to get peckish around 4. I like some kind of cake or cupcake or jam sandwich or summfink like dat
Old Feb 8th 2012, 8:25 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

PC English Style (of course they won't really be ) Bangers and mash with lots of butter, fried onions, peas and apple sauce.
Old Feb 8th 2012, 8:27 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight, Atlantic smoked salmon on a bagel with scallion cream cheese, together with apple slices, grapes, carrots, raw broccoli (and dip) cherry tomatoes and yellow and red peppers (raw)
Old Feb 8th 2012, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Souvy
Last night we had a penne and veg mess-up with bits of wild boar sausage. Very nice it was, too, although the sausage was pretty spicy. I am farting like a bastard today.
Old Feb 8th 2012, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dollface
Tonight, Atlantic smoked salmon on a bagel with scallion cream cheese, together with apple slices, grapes, carrots, raw broccoli (and dip) cherry tomatoes and yellow and red peppers (raw)
Yum!
Old Feb 8th 2012, 8:32 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elizabeth I
Yum!
One of my fav dinners!

The other poster whose Nan used to do the high tea thing, I love that periodically too. I'm doing a high tea for my daughters (Tweens) as a valentines supper.
Old Feb 8th 2012, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

One of my fav dinners!

The other poster whose Nan used to do the high tea thing, I love that periodically too. I'm doing a high tea for my daughters (Tweens) as a valentines supper.
That high tea sounds lovely! Yeah I really like that but don't do it. It'd be really nice to do once in a while, and I get hungry at 4pm so it's good timing.

Enjoy your dinner, sounds delicious, I've really come to like bagels and salmon over the past year.... Yum
Old Feb 8th 2012, 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by Elizabeth I
That high tea sounds lovely! Yeah I really like that but don't do it. It'd be really nice to do once in a while, and I get hungry at 4pm so it's good timing.

Enjoy your dinner, sounds delicious, I've really come to like bagels and salmon over the past year.... Yum
Thanks
Old Feb 8th 2012, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks
Old Feb 8th 2012, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

now I have to eat a cupcake, all this talk of food... tis only 10:45 in Auckland, so it's morning tea...
Old Feb 8th 2012, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

AllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of lightAllyS is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by el_richo
Oh Veg. I thought for a minute "Vedge" was the lady bit equivalent of a wedgie.
Old Feb 8th 2012, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by AllyS
hahaha

(I'm glad someone else laughed at that, Lol)
Old Feb 8th 2012, 11:00 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Wednesday is cheap beer and wings night at Earls and HID has a late meeting. I'll be having beer and wings tonight.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.