Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Stationary Folders - all 3 ring ?

Stationary Folders - all 3 ring ?

Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:17 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Stationary Folders - all 3 ring ?

Originally Posted by Madwife
Yes I know but I didn't have a scanner then and also so much of it was hard copy forms to fill in, and stuff to study. I like to sit and read printed paper when I am studying with a marker pen and a cup of tea. I did get some 3 ring binders and now have to transport them all to Canada!!! This is a new problem, alot of the stuff I need straight away and cannot wait to be shipped. So looks like I will be scanning for England and putting it all on my usb stick.

Sarah
Won't it reformat to A4 size for you to print off??
Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:19 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iaink
Might want to check they put all the bolts in before you drive off... one hears horror stories about CTs work from time to time!
Haha. they assured us that the man who forgot to do up the bolts on our tires at the last visit has now left....
Old Apr 28th 2010, 9:10 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
Haha. they assured us that the man who forgot to do up the bolts on our tires at the last visit has now left....
Given the work culture here they've probably moved him into management.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fledermaus
Won't it reformat to A4 size for you to print off??
I am a bit green around the gills and would lose sleep over so much paper wastage. But I have got through it now and am on the home stretch and still have all the original papers etc with 2 sets of holes in and various folders/binders. All extremely heavy.

Sarah x