Some updates.

Old Mar 17th 2017, 4:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some updates.

Really good news about the job and I'm sure you'll have no problem with the test. Huge sympathies 're your wife but fingers crossed she keeps improving and you're able to either find someone to be with her or she improves enough that you are comfortable leaving her.
Old Mar 17th 2017, 1:03 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

congrats on the job. Huge thumbs up
I'm sorry about your wife but the fact that you are able to cope and be there for her speaks volumes to your own strength
Old Mar 17th 2017, 5:45 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Keep taking a deep breath and you will get through it and out the other side. Congrats for the job.
Old Mar 17th 2017, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

scilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond reputescilly has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on the job, and I hope the test went well.

Sorry to hear about your wife, hope that she is improving ............ but congratulations to you for being able to take care of her and cope with all the stresses of moving and new job.
Old Mar 17th 2017, 9:01 pm
Chips & Gravy

jennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of light

Great to see you have a bit of good news. Congratulations on the job.
Old Mar 17th 2017, 9:14 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on the job and the move. I'm sorry to hear of your wife's flare up and hope she will feel better soon.

I love to see how you two support each other.
Old Mar 17th 2017, 10:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
congrats on the job. Huge thumbs up
I'm sorry about your wife but the fact that you are able to cope and be there for her speaks volumes to your own strength
That's exactly what I thought too.
Old Mar 18th 2017, 12:09 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Luckily the company has been understanding. I've only missed 2 days, and I am doing my best to not miss any shifts, but things are not predictable at the moment but all I can do is my best.

Old Mar 18th 2017, 12:11 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I was just thinking that we hadn't heard from you for a while. I'm really pleased you got a new job that you're going to enjoy. Being satisfied at work goes a very long way toward making your life easier.

Sorry to hear that your lovely wife has not been well. I do hope that she's back to better health soon.
Old Mar 21st 2017, 2:11 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhh fantastic that you have another job, and in your preferred field! That is really great.

I echo what everyone else has said about your inner strength, being able to juggle all that is really a testament.

We are all rooting for you, please keep us updated on your progress!
Old Mar 21st 2017, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

+1 to what everyone else said.
Old Mar 21st 2017, 10:16 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I do hope your wife feels more even very soon Jsmth321. Very tough that she's had this episode right now.

I am beyond pleased for you on the move and job front. Despite all, your strength & determination has carried you through.

You're amazing and so is your wife.
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

JS you're showing how strong you can be!

Congrats on everything. We're all routing for you and I think I can safely say we genuinely care. We're a bunch of Brits that have become your Canadian family

Take care and please keep us updated.

I made sure 2017 was going to be my year to turn the negatives in to positives. Sounds like you're doing the same

Sending hugs from Ontario.
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 2:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all. For the most part the job has been not bad. All but 1 person have been pleasant to work with.

I am 2nd oldest in the employee group, others are all 18 to 23 age range.

Aside from that one person who was in diapers when I started ramp work in 1998, its been good.

Doing a lot better then I thought I would getting up at 230am...lol

Wife is doing better but not 100 percent yet.

Still playing referee of sorts as well. Lol

But its getting better each day so nothing to worry about at this point and things are looking fairly good at the moment.

Next week I should know if I am accepted into the DBT/ borderline study at a university.
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 11:55 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
...All but 1 person have been pleasant to work with...Aside from that one person who was in diapers when I started ramp work in 1998, its been good...
Send me a hair sample and I'll look up a suitable spell.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.