Some updates.

Old Mar 30th 2017, 1:25 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some updates.

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
I am on their list for future studies they may have in the future. No idea if they will but never know.
Hang in there J...maybe it's because your wife needs you right now...but your turn will come.
Old Apr 1st 2017, 3:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally all moved out of Chilliwack, thankfully we had an entire month to move, with all that happened March no way we would have been able to do it all on a single day.

Have to take a driving airport written test Monday, not prepared for it as well I haven't had a single day in over a month where I wasn't working, or commuting to/from Chilliwack moving things or going to visit hospital when wife was there, but I will spend tomorrow studying. If it were just a multiple choice test, I wouldn't be so worried, but it also included a map of the airport aprons/taxiway's etc that we have to memorize and achieve a perfect score on, miss 1 and you fail.

I've never been good at memorizing things like this, so quite worried about it.

Upside in May I go to evenings and mid-day so no more getting up at 2am..lol

Wife is doing better, but still has a lot of ups and downs and would be nice if she could see a doctor sooner, but May 19 seems to be the earliest she can get in at the moment.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat091; Apr 1st 2017 at 3:23 am.
Old Apr 1st 2017, 6:29 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally all moved out of Chilliwack, thankfully we had an entire month to move, with all that happened March no way we would have been able to do it all on a single day.

Have to take a driving airport written test Monday, not prepared for it as well I haven't had a single day in over a month where I wasn't working, or commuting to/from Chilliwack moving things or going to visit hospital when wife was there, but I will spend tomorrow studying. If it were just a multiple choice test, I wouldn't be so worried, but it also included a map of the airport aprons/taxiway's etc that we have to memorize and achieve a perfect score on, miss 1 and you fail.

I've never been good at memorizing things like this, so quite worried about it.

Upside in May I go to evenings and mid-day so no more getting up at 2am..lol

Wife is doing better, but still has a lot of ups and downs and would be nice if she could see a doctor sooner, but May 19 seems to be the earliest she can get in at the moment.
Easier said than done but try and forget you don't like tests and just do your best. Try and learn it as though you are actually driving the routes. Good to hear you've got everything done with the old place. Onwards and Upwards and any move forward for your wife even if it's two steps forward and one back is positive. She'll get there. All the best with the studying and test and don't forget to look after you as well.
Old Apr 1st 2017, 11:15 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
...Onwards and Upwards and any move forward for your wife even if it's two steps forward and one back is positive. She'll get there. All the best with the studying and test and don't forget to look after you as well.
I second that. From experience that's easily forgotten.
Old Apr 1st 2017, 1:07 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

When I was trying to.learn the layout of my local airport (admittedly much smaller) I took an image from Google Earth. Printed it out and practiced labelling it.
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 8:44 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

That is what I used for studying. A map layout.

I missed 2 so failed. I got the answers just the wrong box on the map.

Need 100% to pass.

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
When I was trying to.learn the layout of my local airport (admittedly much smaller) I took an image from Google Earth. Printed it out and practiced labelling it.
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 9:15 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Need 100% to pass.
Oh too bad! Do you get to take another run at it?
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 9:26 pm
Account Closed

Yes next week. 3 chances in total.

Originally Posted by caretaker
Oh too bad! Do you get to take another run at it?
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 10:12 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes next week. 3 chances in total.
You'll nail it next week.
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 10:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You'll nail it next week.
Agreed.
Old Apr 5th 2017, 5:41 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

Need 100% to pass.
Ach, nuts! That must be even more annoying - knowing you knew the answers, but marking it up wrong on the map. Still, as Dorothy and JG say, that should give you more confidence for Round 2 next week
Old Apr 6th 2017, 10:02 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

for the next attempt .

Can be so hard with stuff like this as MrBEVS knows but you will get there.
Old Apr 17th 2017, 4:06 pm
Account Closed

Since starting this job, I have lost 20 pounds.

Currently at 207. Its like a gym your paid to go to.. Lol
Old Apr 17th 2017, 6:07 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Hah! Bet that feels great!
Old Apr 17th 2017, 6:27 pm
Account Closed

For sure. Didnt notice until I realized none of my jeans fit and my belt is too big..lol

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
Hah! Bet that feels great!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.