RockStar Supernova

Old Sep 8th 2006, 2:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RockStar Supernova

Am I the only saddo watching "Maria" (BBC1) instead?!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/maria/
Old Sep 8th 2006, 4:02 pm
Will work for shoes.....

wonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biiiiink

Yes
Old Sep 8th 2006, 7:04 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Post Re: RockStar Supernova

Originally Posted by Biiiiink

Oh!! Good, this is one show I am happy not to be able to see. I always hated the movie, and would'nt go out of my way to see a Sound of Music show in the West End or on Broadway. Not sure why people liked SoM. Can't tell you the number of times I have had to sit through this crap when it was shown at Xmas on TV in the UK.
Old Sep 8th 2006, 7:13 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya
OK had to revive this thread after last nights show

Can't believe they sent Storm home, she had really grown on me and I thought her original song was FAB. Also Why the F*** did they send her packing then offer to play on her song when she records it?!?!

Think Toby is going to win now, Dilana doesn't seem to have fully recovered yet and her song writting skills are letting her down.

Bleech, if you are reading this I would love to know you opinion on this (oh sorry your wife's opinion, silly me )
Yeah it's a shame that Storm went home, she was much better to look at than the others
I think errrr I mean Mrs Bleech things that Toby will win, he's pretty good. But she'd rather anyone won other than Dilana - fruit loop!
Old Sep 8th 2006, 8:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
Oh!! Good, this is one show I am happy not to be able to see. I always hated the movie, and would'nt go out of my way to see a Sound of Music show in the West End or on Broadway. Not sure why people liked SoM. Can't tell you the number of times I have had to sit through this crap when it was shown at Xmas on TV in the UK.
Neither would I. I can't tell you how much I dislike TSOM, but the finding a girl for the part makes for interesting viewing. So far TSOM hasn't really featured in the TV show apart from some of the ensemble numbers, most of the time it could be any show they're casting.

I read they're taking the format to the US soon to cast Danny and Sandy in Grease. Another crap musical but I will probably watch the process of that too.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 11:47 am

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

I don't believe it
Still at least he's Canadian. I won't be going to see them though!

For anyone interested this is the bloke who won it - very camp
Old Sep 14th 2006, 1:57 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Post Re: RockStar Supernova

Originally Posted by Bleech
I don't believe it

The name Supernova cannot be used on live tours. Another band already has that name, and the courts have come down in favour of the orginal band. The TV Show band will have to go by another name.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 11:30 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

I don't believe it

I know what you mean. Love the Supernova tracks but cannot stand to listen to or look at Lukas.

Knew Magni wasn't in with a chance but thought the final 2 would be Toby and Dilana, didn't think Lukas was ever in the running

Storm really grew on me and so glad she is releasing Lady Like, only can't find it on Canada version of Itunes supposed to be out now.

At least Dilana will release some stuff with the help of Gilby and Dave, she is still my fave.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

I don't believe it

My daughter thinks he's really cool looking and is going to attempt to make her hair look similar to his this weekend

She is only 14 though I didn't think him 'camp' - just a "babyface" (but then maybe it's because I'm old(er) )
Old Sep 15th 2006, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

shorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud of

I'm so annoyed at them for choosing Rossi the Tossi that I will not want to hear them again, even though I loved their music. I think they should have thought how many people would hate him, like me
I would rather anyone win than him. I hate the way he struts around like Mick Jagger.

A fed up Toby fan xx
Old Sep 15th 2006, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by shorty2south australia
I'm so annoyed at them for choosing Rossi the Tossi that I will not want to hear them again, even though I loved their music. I think they should have thought how many people would hate him, like me
I would rather anyone win than him. I hate the way he struts around like Mick Jagger.

A fed up Toby fan xx
I take it you don't like him very much then?
It's so obvious then they won't do anything. Tommy Lee is not going to leave Motley Crew so after the album and the tour I think that'll be it for our camp little Canadian friend
He reminds me of Ant (or was it Dec?) on Bo Selecta! All that twitching