RockStar Supernova

Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:48 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute
Default RockStar Supernova

This could make me sound very sad, but I would like to point out that Mrs Bleech watches the program, so I have to as well ..although I secretly really like it

One thing's been bothering my tiny pea brain though. From what I can make out this show get's aired at 8pm in every country in the world, so Aus gets it some 18 hours before us in BC (I think!). So if that's the case, how does the voting work? The decision is obviously made at least 18 hours before BC finds out, so what happens to the mugs who pay to vote in those 18+ hours?
Also it's sponsored by Verizon wireless, what a waste of money! People in Europe don't know who Verizon are.

...that's my trivial post of the day
Old Aug 29th 2006, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

dozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RockStar Supernova

Originally Posted by Bleech
This could make me sound very sad, but I would like to point out that Mrs Bleech watches the program, so I have to as well ..although I secretly really like it

One thing's been bothering my tiny pea brain though. From what I can make out this show get's aired at 8pm in every country in the world, so Aus gets it some 18 hours before us in BC (I think!). So if that's the case, how does the voting work? The decision is obviously made at least 18 hours before BC finds out, so what happens to the mugs who pay to vote in those 18+ hours?
Also it's sponsored by Verizon wireless, what a waste of money! People in Europe don't know who Verizon are.

Hey, I have now idea what your talking about, but I am guessing it is some sort of reality TV show. Is it really on all over the world cause I haven't seen it advertised over here.

Dozzzzy
Old Aug 29th 2006, 11:40 am

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dozzzzy
Hey, I have now idea what your talking about, but I am guessing it is some sort of reality TV show. Is it really on all over the world cause I haven't seen it advertised over here.

Dozzzzy
Yeah it's one of those reality TV shows, but with a slight difference. Basically they're looking for the singer of a new rock group called Supernova. The line up is Tommy Lee - Motley Crew, Jason Newsted - Metallica and Gilby Clark - Guns'nRoses. So it's got a 'bit' of cred, but is basically just another TV marketting idea to make a load of dosh, do 1 album and a tour then split up
Pretty sure it's a worldwide thing.
Old Aug 29th 2006, 11:50 am
Bright light!!

Tiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond repute

Dozzzzy
It's on one of the sky or freeview channels....hosted by Tommy Lee but i've never watched it either so can't help with original question, sorry... maybe there's a weblink??
Old Aug 29th 2006, 1:04 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Well, its actually hosted by Dave Navarro (Janes Addiction, Red Hot Chilli Peppers)

Funny thing is, Gilby Clark was only ever a replacement player in G'n'R, and even then he was kicked out after about 2 years for being crap, so its hardly the rock and roll pedigree that it appears...now if Dave was in the band....

I watch the show sometimes in that "cant take your eyes off the rain wreck" kind of way. The voting? I always assumed it was fixed, and Imnotgoing to waste my money on crap like that. Ive only heard of Verison because we are exposed to so many US ads here.
Old Aug 29th 2006, 8:43 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

As there is F all else to watch here, hubby and I watched it. Although he did watch the INXS one as well.

The voting says it is subject to time zone restrictions and when I tried to vote on the web after watching the TO feed it wouldn't let me

I have no idea what they base the final 3 on at the end of the show, but if the voting was fixed I am sure they would've kicked Zayra out long before she went.

Just one last thing.... DILANA TO WIN
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya
As there is F all else to watch here, hubby and I watched it. Although he did watch the INXS one as well.

The voting says it is subject to time zone restrictions and when I tried to vote on the web after watching the TO feed it wouldn't let me

I have no idea what they base the final 3 on at the end of the show, but if the voting was fixed I am sure they would've kicked Zayra out long before she went.

Just one last thing.... DILANA TO WIN
Dilana's manage to selfdistruct! She smashed a glass on the floor and it hit Magni in the face last night, I she's going out soon.
I don't like that Lukas bloke, even though he's Canadian, he's a bit too camp for me.
Errrr cough cough I this is all from Mr Bleech as of course I'm not into it that much ah hem
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:21 pm
Bright light!!

Tiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Well, its actually hosted by Dave Navarro (Janes Addiction, Red Hot Chilli Peppers)

Funny thing is, Gilby Clark was only ever a replacement player in G'n'R, and even then he was kicked out after about 2 years for being crap, so its hardly the rock and roll pedigree that it appears...now if Dave was in the band....

I watch the show sometimes in that "cant take your eyes off the rain wreck" kind of way. The voting? I always assumed it was fixed, and Imnotgoing to waste my money on crap like that. Ive only heard of Verison because we are exposed to so many US ads here.
Oh, well maybe that's the answer to the voting/show then cos the one we get is with tommy lee - i'm sure that was what was advertised... however, Dave is pretty darn cool too...
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:46 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ki76
Oh, well maybe that's the answer to the voting/show then cos the one we get is with tommy lee - i'm sure that was what was advertised... however, Dave is pretty darn cool too...
Tommy Lees in the band.
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:47 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Dilana's manage to selfdistruct! She smashed a glass on the floor and it hit Magni in the face last night, I she's going out soon.
I don't like that Lukas bloke, even though he's Canadian, he's a bit too camp for me.
Errrr cough cough I this is all from Mr Bleech as of course I'm not into it that much ah hem
Yeah she did go a lil bit crazy, but I still like her. Lukas is an @rse and I can't stand him either. Hubby thinks Storm should win.

Of course I should ask you to pass these comments onto your better half as she is obviously far more into it than you
Old Aug 30th 2006, 2:32 am

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya
Yeah she did go a lil bit crazy, but I still like her. Lukas is an @rse and I can't stand him either. Hubby thinks Storm should win.

Of course I should ask you to pass these comments onto your better half as she is obviously far more into it than you

I'll pass on your comments hehe
I think Storm should win as well
Old Aug 30th 2006, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute

Dozzzzy
The only thing in it with Tommy Lee is that rubbish on Sky or Pam and his home movie
Maybe its the same 'all over the world' as the Baseball World Series is.
Old Aug 30th 2006, 5:39 pm
Bright light!!

Originally Posted by iaink
Tommy Lees in the band.
Ahhh - maybe they don't think we'll know who Dave is....
Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:38 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

OK had to revive this thread after last nights show

Can't believe they sent Storm home, she had really grown on me and I thought her original song was FAB. Also Why the F*** did they send her packing then offer to play on her song when she records it?!?!

Think Toby is going to win now, Dilana doesn't seem to have fully recovered yet and her song writting skills are letting her down.

Bleech, if you are reading this I would love to know you opinion on this (oh sorry your wife's opinion, silly me )
Old Sep 7th 2006, 11:29 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Post Re: RockStar Supernova

I hope the Icelandic guy wins. I watched it last night and it was pretty good. I don't vote though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.