Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

RCMP In red serge and on horseback...

RCMP In red serge and on horseback...

Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:46 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RCMP In red serge and on horseback...

This one is for Butch.

The other day he was on about being disappointed that he hadn't seen any RCMP Officers in their red tunics and on horseback.

Well I've found a solution to his problem and anyone else who wants to see the Queens Cowboys do their Musical Ride thing.

Spruce Meadows.

The "North American Tournament" is currently running out there, and the RCMP Musical Ride is performing.

In todays Calgary Herald there is a coupon for free admission to Spruce Meadows for a family of four (including parking) hotdogs, Pepsi and preferred covered seating on the southwest side of the International Ring.

This offer is only good Friday July 7th between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.

The coupon is on page D4 of today's Calgary Herald.

Cheers
Steve
Old Jul 7th 2006, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RCMP In red serge and on horseback...

Sigh ............... Why do I have to be 1,000's of miles away. I'd love to see the RCMP Muscial ride
Old Jul 7th 2006, 5:06 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
Sigh ............... Why do I have to be 1,000's of miles away. I'd love to see the RCMP Muscial ride
I know.....I missed it by a couple of weeks
Old Jul 7th 2006, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar
I know.....I missed it by a couple of weeks
I like Mounties. It's their uniform
Old Jul 7th 2006, 11:16 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hangman
This one is for Butch.

The other day he was on about being disappointed that he hadn't seen any RCMP Officers in their red tunics and on horseback.

Well I've found a solution to his problem and anyone else who wants to see the Queens Cowboys do their Musical Ride thing.

Spruce Meadows.

The "North American Tournament" is currently running out there, and the RCMP Musical Ride is performing.

In todays Calgary Herald there is a coupon for free admission to Spruce Meadows for a family of four (including parking) hotdogs, Pepsi and preferred covered seating on the southwest side of the International Ring.

This offer is only good Friday July 7th between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.

The coupon is on page D4 of today's Calgary Herald.

Cheers
Steve
Too late Bud, saw LOADS at the stampede today. (Even a couple of couple of girl ones (died and gone to heaven at that one )).

Even Calgary police had mounted officers today.