Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Rats and a Sinking Ship

Rats and a Sinking Ship

Old Sep 13th 2008, 4:52 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rats and a Sinking Ship

So many people seem to be SAYING they're leaving the forum. Is it time to deploy the life boats? If so women, children and Butch first!!!!!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 4:58 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rats and a Sinking Ship

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
So many people seem to be SAYING they're leaving the forum. Is it time to deploy the life boats? If so women, children and Butch first!!!!!

Lol no rats always have a habit of surviving elswhere

On a serious note I can understand why however what people must realise is that there are cycles in the dynamics of any "relationship" which to a degree is what we all have on BE.

Yes of late threads have become out of hand and we (knowing who we are!) and most have turned into banter completely away from the topic at hand. But things change - life goes on and BE will return to normal service.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 5:37 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Titanic springs to mind here
Old Sep 13th 2008, 5:54 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to stop posting then stop by all means , but what's with all the big "I'm leaving" announcements ?
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:16 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Lol no rats always have a habit of surviving elswhere

On a serious note I can understand why however what people must realise is that there are cycles in the dynamics of any "relationship" which to a degree is what we all have on BE.

Yes of late threads have become out of hand and we (knowing who we are!) and most have turned into banter completely away from the topic at hand. But things change - life goes on and BE will return to normal service.
in the time ive been on the xpats its been all over the place BUT yes things get back to normal and I thank everyone for that, people have always been there to help eachother out no matter what Im glad to see the people are still there old and new.keep up the good work and thank you to all this place is a god send at times
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Little D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
If you want to stop posting then stop by all means , but what's with all the big "I'm leaving" announcements ?
I was wondering about all that too!!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:28 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
in the time ive been on the xpats its been all over the place BUT yes things get back to normal and I thank everyone for that, people have always been there to help eachother out no matter what Im glad to see the people are still there old and new.keep up the good work and thank you to all this place is a god send at times
I think I have likened this place to a classroom at time. You your clever ones, geeky ones, funny ones, flirty ones, the ones that are just hanging around because theres nothing better to do and the ones that you can rely on.

Its life and to a greater or lesser extent these are just words on a screen.

I have taken so much from this site during my trials and tribulations and aside from being a pain in the ass over the last few days still hope to be able to give a bit back.

I love everyone on here in a weird way - so many differing personalities and opinions and thats what makes it great.

I certainly wouldn't dissuade anuone from leaving if thats how they really felt - seriously come on guys how old are we!!!???
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

terrywogan is a jewel in the roughterrywogan is a jewel in the roughterrywogan is a jewel in the roughterrywogan is a jewel in the rough

I think I have likened this place to a classroom at time. You your clever ones, geeky ones, funny ones, flirty ones, the ones that are just hanging around because theres nothing better to do and the ones that you can rely on.

Its life and to a greater or lesser extent these are just words on a screen.

I have taken so much from this site during my trials and tribulations and aside from being a pain in the ass over the last few days still hope to be able to give a bit back.

I love everyone on here in a weird way - so many differing personalities and opinions and thats what makes it great.

I certainly wouldn't dissuade anuone from leaving if thats how they really felt - seriously come on guys how old are we!!!???
Who's asking?
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:34 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by terrywogan
Who's asking?
rhetorical question
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

terrywogan is a jewel in the roughterrywogan is a jewel in the roughterrywogan is a jewel in the roughterrywogan is a jewel in the rough

rhetorical question
Rhetorical answer!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by terrywogan
Who's asking?
Im not telling

Oh ok im 21
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:36 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
Ego

R.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Im not telling

Oh ok im 21
You look good for your age!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:45 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Ego

R.
So f'in true its not funny (yeah I was guilty of doing it too )
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:49 pm
Sawdust making harpy

So f'in true its not funny (yeah I was guilty of doing it too )

and me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.