Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Random stuff - the anything else thread

Random stuff - the anything else thread

Old Oct 9th 2016, 4:26 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Random stuff - the anything else thread

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Are they moneyed?
I shall be vigilant for black widows.
Dispose of your food-related garbage somewhere else for a bit, and when you go shopping raid the trash cans in the parking lot for fast food wrappers, McD's, KFC, etc, half eaten bits as well, and put them in your bin, scattering 1 or 2 pieces beside it, maybe you can prompt a casserole or something. You can tell a lot from a casserole. When I was young I visited my cousins on the farm one winter and learned a bit about trapping.
Old Oct 9th 2016, 4:53 pm
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

I going to ask Santa nicely...
Attached Thumbnails Random stuff - the anything else thread-image.jpeg  
Old Oct 9th 2016, 5:00 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
I going to ask Santa nicely...

Nice chair
Old Oct 9th 2016, 5:07 pm
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

Nice chair
Yeah, that is Mrs Santa's chair apparently
Old Oct 10th 2016, 5:51 pm
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute

Great article in the Ottawa Citizen today. I know there is another thread for this but I can't be bothered looking for it.

Man shot in bum near St. Laurent on Thanksgiving Sunday

The best bit might be the name of the journalist. Kirstin Endemann. Quite appropriate, I thought.
Old Oct 10th 2016, 10:43 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

RIP Wayne Rooney.
Old Oct 11th 2016, 2:42 am
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

RIP Wayne Rooney.
I actually just went on to the BBC news app on my phone as I thought he was dead...
Old Oct 11th 2016, 2:47 am
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried to upload photos from my recent trip to NS as I know people have been asking but for some reason when I try and upload them it comes up with an error saying I am missing a 'security token...

So anyone that wants to look there is a link to my blog on my profile Page and plenty of pics on there.

Grrr technology
Old Oct 11th 2016, 2:57 am
I need a walk

Originally Posted by beckiwoo
Just tried to upload photos from my recent trip to NS as I know people have been asking but for some reason when I try and upload them it comes up with an error saying I am missing a 'security token...

So anyone that wants to look there is a link to my blog on my profile Page and plenty of pics on there.

Grrr technology
Yeah, absolutely nothing to do with the amount of beer that you had necked.

I think btw that the files that you have been trying to post were too large hence that message, scale them down and you should be good to go
Old Oct 11th 2016, 4:01 am
Bex in the city

Yeah, absolutely nothing to do with the amount of beer that you had necked.
Half a glass of red wine thank you very much

If you are talking about the beer in NS, I just don't have photo proof although I did go to the Alexander Keith's brewery - bit disappointed with that though
Old Oct 11th 2016, 4:08 am
I need a walk

Half a glass of red wine thank you very much

If you are talking about the beer in NS, I just don't have photo proof although I did go to the Alexander Keith's brewery - bit disappointed with that though
I meant on your NS jaunt- I was worried that here may have been a lot of views of your thumb. What was wrong with the brewery?
Old Oct 11th 2016, 4:14 am
Bex in the city

I meant on your NS jaunt- I was worried that here may have been a lot of views of your thumb. What was wrong with the brewery?
Over priced, over dramatic and not much beer for your $$$

Been on better tours like Steam Whistle in Toronto and Samuel Adams in Boston
Old Oct 11th 2016, 4:31 am
I need a walk

Over priced, over dramatic and not much beer for your $$$

Been on better tours like Steam Whistle in Toronto and Samuel Adams in Boston
Yeah, I see what you mean on the website. Pretentious " food pairings" ... FFS!
I went to the Saltspring Island brewery when we visited the island, way less bs.
Old Oct 11th 2016, 12:23 pm
Oscar nominated

So anyone that wants to look there is a link to my blog on my profile Page and plenty of pics on there..
Done..looked a bit windswept. You write-up well.

And I see you had an extra companion too.
Old Oct 11th 2016, 2:19 pm
Oscar nominated

Glow in the dark toilet seats?

Imagine feeling a bit queasy and being confronted by the green one.

I'd want to take a Geiger counter with me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.