Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Old Apr 17th 2017, 11:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Originally Posted by Tinpusher63
Thanks.
These technically don't meet the title of the thread as they are almost ten years old. But I think they could sneak in by way of the fact with much better software available now and larger monitors in use these days I thought I'd go back and rework them.
They are stunning and yes, love that middle one!
Old Apr 17th 2017, 10:18 pm
Formerly known as Hangman

Tinpusher63 has a reputation beyond reputeTinpusher63 has a reputation beyond reputeTinpusher63 has a reputation beyond reputeTinpusher63 has a reputation beyond reputeTinpusher63 has a reputation beyond reputeTinpusher63 has a reputation beyond reputeTinpusher63 has a reputation beyond reputeTinpusher63 has a reputation beyond reputeTinpusher63 has a reputation beyond reputeTinpusher63 has a reputation beyond reputeTinpusher63 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
They are stunning and yes, love that middle one!
Thank you.

Shameless act of self promotion, here are five more from that trip.

1) Mount Rundle
2) Emerald Lake
3) Columbia Icefield
4) Spirit Island, Maligne Lake
5) Looking down the valley toward Cavell Lake at Mount Edith Cavell

If anyone wants to download any of these to use as desktop wallpaper please feel free to do so.
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_7935w.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_8124w.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_8194w.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_8237w.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_8385w.jpg  

Old Apr 26th 2017, 2:00 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Seals and I have a somewhat adversarial relationship. While I can generally accept a certain amount of healthy competition for fish but lately this one has been following me out and then when I've set my crab pots it goes down and tips them over to get at the bait. I'm thinking of soaking the bait in hot chilli sauce, that should naff him up a bit.
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-seal.jpg  
Old Apr 26th 2017, 2:28 pm
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Seals and I have a somewhat adversarial relationship. While I can generally accept a certain amount of healthy competition for fish but lately this one has been following me out and then when I've set my crab pots it goes down and tips them over to get at the bait. I'm thinking of soaking the bait in hot chilli sauce, that should naff him up a bit.
Ahhhh... What a cutie- in view of his colouring and your wicked plan, I'm going to call him Pepper. His eyes have that look of shock on them to suggest that you have already carried out your dastardly promise already!
Old Apr 26th 2017, 2:31 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
Ahhhh... What a cutie- in view of his colouring and your wicked plan, I'm going to call him Pepper. His eyes have that look of shock on them to suggest that you have already carried out your dastardly promise already!
He looks like he wants to be friends and play and Oink won't so he goes to play with the pots instead. Don't blame him, grumpy Oink!
Old Apr 26th 2017, 2:51 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

...I'm going to call him Pepper...
Doctor Pepper?
Old Apr 26th 2017, 5:02 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Pepper rocks !
Old Apr 26th 2017, 5:21 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Doctor Pepper?
Originally Posted by Shard
Pepper rocks !
His name is Bubbles.
Old Apr 26th 2017, 5:39 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

His name is Bubbles.
More photos of Bubble please !!
Old Apr 26th 2017, 5:49 pm
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

His name is Bubbles.
Is that due to his flatulence as a result of munching through too much bait?
Old Apr 26th 2017, 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by Shard
More photos of Bubble please !!
Is that due to his flatulence as a result of munching through too much bait?
Haven't tried this yet. I thought it might a be a better option than shooting at them. Plus, the saltwater rusts your gun.

There's an otter that's been coming around but at present he's been behaving himself so there is no reason to turn him into the authorities just yet. I'll see if I can get a picture of him also.
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_0006.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_0007.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_0008.jpg  
Old Apr 26th 2017, 6:13 pm
I need a walk

Haven't tried this yet. I thought it might a be a better option than shooting at them. Plus, the saltwater rusts your gun.

There's an otter that's been coming around but at present he's been behaving himself so there is no reason to turn him into the authorities just yet. I'll see if I can get a picture of him also.

He has got quite the impressive and debonair facial hair
Old Apr 26th 2017, 9:53 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is Oink's true relationship with Bubbles:

Diver Gary Grayson was in the waters off the Scilly Isles in the United Kingdom when he was suddenly joined by two grey seals. And the seals weren’t the least bit shy.

One of them swam up to Grayson and touched its nose to his. Gary didn’t understand what the seal wanted.

But when he stretched out his hand, the seal took hold of it and pulled it to its stomach.

The seal simply wanted to cuddle—and be scratched on the belly!

Video:
https://weloveanimals.me/diver-doesn...ts-grabs-hand/
Old Apr 27th 2017, 5:18 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Ooooo. Bubbles is rather
Old Apr 30th 2017, 1:58 am

Otters doing the nasty.
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-otters.png  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.