Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Old Mar 28th 2011, 2:55 am
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken

Tsk! You missed the coverage of a small bit of skin close to the nose
Old Mar 28th 2011, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

In the spirit on anonimity I have disguised the identity of my wounds after my hip operation last week....
Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-hip2.jpg
Old Mar 29th 2011, 12:36 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
In the spirit on anonimity I have disguised the identity of my wounds after my hip operation last week....
Attachment 99596
Yeowch!! .... what did you have done? ....... purely out of professional curiosity of course.... nothing to do with being dead nosey, me!

I'm presuming arthroscopic surgery ... but a steristrip or three wouldn't have gone amiss!
http://www.jessmcb.com/wp-content/up...1/P1040770.JPG

Last edited by Alberta_Rose; Mar 29th 2011 at 12:41 am.
Old Mar 29th 2011, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alberta_Rose
Yeowch!! .... what did you have done? ....... purely out of professional curiosity of course.... nothing to do with being dead nosey, me!

I'm presuming arthroscopic surgery ... but a steristrip or three wouldn't have gone amiss!
http://www.jessmcb.com/wp-content/up...1/P1040770.JPG
Haha, yes hip arthroscopy with microfracture. The steristrips slid off cos the wound was leaking with the flush out fluid they use. I just thought it looked so comical that I had to take a photo. Ive managed to 'aquire' some steristrips from the hospital and they are all strapped up again so hopefully they'll look a bit prettier in a couple of weeks time.
Another 6 weeks or so of crutches to go.
lns
Old Mar 31st 2011, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud of

Our definition of going out for dinner, west coast Vancouver Island style
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-prawns-sun.jpg  
Old Mar 31st 2011, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud of

Part of the Alberni inlet where we go out for dinner (west coast VI). Joking apart, we are caretaking for the winter at a remote marina and this is one of our views....just stunning
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_0839.jpg  
Old Apr 1st 2011, 1:51 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmabell
Part of the Alberni inlet where we go out for dinner (west coast VI). Joking apart, we are caretaking for the winter at a remote marina and this is one of our views....just stunning
Nice Emmabell, better than the view i had today.
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-dsc04234.jpg  
Old Apr 1st 2011, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Nice Emmabell, better than the view i had today.
Hey and you know what, the fish is far better than 'Seniors' at the road end.
Thought you might put some doggy pictures on as heard your dog has been to the hairdressers.
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 4:07 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Not the last one on my camera, but the last one without people in it
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-img_0063.jpg  
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 9:39 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
Not the last one on my camera, but the last one without people in it
ooooh where's that ?
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 9:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Tangram
ooooh where's that ?
Bedfordshire
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 9:42 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
Bedfordshire
Nice, I miss scenery like that as we left the Cotswolds for here. Not less beautiful here but certainly less quaint.
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 10:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Tangram
Nice, I miss scenery like that as we left the Cotswolds for here. Not less beautiful here but certainly less quaint.
I know what you mean. It's very beautiful around here but the buildings are mostly somewhat lacking.
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 10:59 pm
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Whitby Abbey, North Yorkshire taken today 2/4/2011
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-014.jpg  
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 2:01 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

in between downpours in the Lakes:

Castlerigg stone circle and Bassenthwaite
Attached Thumbnails Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-imgp0778.jpg   Post The Latest Picture You Have Taken-imgp0691.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.