Playpen anybody?

Old Aug 4th 2006, 8:31 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Playpen anybody?

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Sorry dudes (and Les you already knew this), I'm saving myself up for charity!

So if I change my name to Charity I'm in with a chance?????????????
Old Aug 6th 2006, 5:28 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn people bleeting on and on and on about the minutiae of the material aspects of immigration and wanting and expecting everything to be all nice, safe, risk-free, uncomplicated, easy, hermetically-sealed, smooth, fluffy, clean, crime-free, polite etc…

Damn my irritating, suffocating, unsupportive, undermining, anaesthetized by teevee, immature, dysfunctional family (except my dad!).

Damn TV! Kill your TV! (In 9 more days I will have gone a year without watching! Do I miss it? Not one bit…. and it made me see how time-consuming and utterly pointless it is. There are far more interesting ways to waste your life away!)

Damn Mr and Mrs Breederson.

Damn decision making.

Damn shoulder injury.

Damn my neighbours that continuously leave out 6+ bags of rubbish from their materistic, consumer-driven little, puny lives. Damn their three whining, snivelling, snot-nosed putrid and very ugly little crotch fruits. I generally like kids (from a distance) but these crib lizards just irritate the crap out of me for some reason. If I was a kid and knew them I'd probably kick them all in the shins really, really hard.

Damn my best girlfriend who doesn't see how great she is and is not living her life because of that.

Damn another best girlfriend for moving to Australia and being so far away.

Damn friend, stuck in a marriage he hates. One day I'm going to beat the crap out of his Rottweileresque abusive bitchy shallow wife. That sounds very hypocritical, so what?

Damn, I need my teeth cleaned.

Damn, I still think about seeing a dog get hit by a car when I was eight.

Damn the amount of arrogance I read and see around me.

Damn racism, classism, sexism, etc…

Damn that phucking idiot in the gym who felt he needed to warned me that weight lifting would make me sterile (yeah, I wish!). Like my fertility is any of his business, nevermind the amount of misinformation in his thinking. Honestly, I think he was just highly insecure about the fact that I could bench press a lot more than him.

Damn people who say there is no history in North America: arrogant, ignorant and White-washed.

Damn I miss my cat.

Damn those starlings for eating my pea plants.

Damn my bad hearing.

Damn my need for independence and freedom.

Damn pennies. I have jars and jars and jars of them and don’t know what to do with them except put them in jars.

Damn, I want to be an NHL goalie for one game.

Damn nasal passages. Between arid heatwave weather and allegies (or a cold? I didn't think I was allergic to stuff) they're hurting.

Damn lesbians! I'm not gay! Leave me alone! lol..

Damn it! I left a Beach Boys CD in my Calgary hotel ('Little Deuce Coupe' is strangely inspiring to me).

Damn! One of my stocks is tanking, big time! Damn that I care.

Damn the cosmetics-Nazi-counter-bitch in Boots who called my freckles "sun damage". ***** off! I love my freckles! I love my wrinkles too! Phuckin' skanky L'oreal-borg-whore!

Damn I want to go up in a hot-air balloon.

Damn I wish more people cared about the balance between their taking from and giving back to the environment.

Damn I am horny.

Damn I hate hot weather.

Damn I've just noticed my 'Mega B 100' vitamins smell like a cat's litterbox.

Damn I hate waiting.

Damn this bra is working me today.

Damn I hate it when people litter.

Damn the Three Gorges Dam.

Damn I love people who make me laugh.

Damn I miss some people.

Damn I always mess up relationships.

Damn I hate ham
Damn I hate lamb
Damn lucky for me
I love roasted yam

Ok… I'm slipping into poetry, that's enough but aaaaahhhhhh..... I feel much better now.
I can solve one of your problems.....

http://www.coinstar.com/us/html/a-home
Old Aug 7th 2006, 7:20 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yonk
I can solve one of your problems.....

http://www.coinstar.com/us/html/a-home
Thanks! I forgot about those.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 2:24 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

They don't seem to have any in Calgary, unless I'm searching wrong?
Old Aug 7th 2006, 2:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Morwenna
They don't seem to have any in Calgary, unless I'm searching wrong?
HWP is back in the UK so there should be one near her - alternative is to bag them up and take them into a bank but it's very tedious.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 3:14 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

HWP is back in the UK so there should be one near her - alternative is to bag them up and take them into a bank but it's very tedious.
I usually post them into a charity box if there is one by a till while I'm waiting to pay. My kids say I'm being cheap putting my small change into the box, but I suppose it all adds up, though I have to admit my main motive is to relieve the pressure on my purse!
Old Aug 7th 2006, 7:58 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

The closest one is 10 miles away!

I think I'm just going to dump them in a huge pile on the pavement outside my house and see what happens. Maybe I could aim my webcam at it... the cheap bastard cam.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 8:11 pm
Account Closed

The closest one is 10 miles away!

I think I'm just going to dump them in a huge pile on the pavement outside my house and see what happens. Maybe I could aim my webcam at it... the cheap bastard cam.
Just glue a £1 on the pavement instead - the number of 1 & 2 p coins I pick up wandering about...I think of it as good luck.