Patrick Brown

Old Jan 29th 2018, 5:57 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Patrick Brown

Twitter tells me that Doug Ford has just thrown his hat into the ring for Ontario PC party leadership. Nice of the centre of Canada to be equally shagged up when it comes to politics as out here in the far east.
Old Jan 30th 2018, 1:40 am
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

This is interesting.
Column: #MeToo isn’t just coming to political Canada – it’s here | Warren Kinsella
Old Jan 30th 2018, 2:21 pm
Resident Maple Leaf Lush

sharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond repute

To me it makes it sound as though whomever this person is, they are seen as not only powerful but squeaky clean, so that says PM selfie to me.

On the flipside, the comment "His name will shock you." got the spider senses going. As in it will be a shock because it's not His name, it's Her name, because it's a female. If that's the case, well, Wynne seems to be the choice for that.

Probably totally wrong on the him vs her thing, but who knows.
Old Jan 30th 2018, 3:29 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Wow !!! The hint given is that the person likes theme socks

Could it be ?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.vogu...ents-prada/amp
Old Feb 14th 2018, 6:06 pm

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.theg...ticle37976333/

Woman who accused Patrick Brown of sexual misconduct now says she wasn’t under drinking age:

So not 100% the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Old Feb 14th 2018, 6:09 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

I still think the PCs realised they get nowhere with him in charge so they set him up.
Old Feb 15th 2018, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

HGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond repute

So, based on what I have read, it appears that a relatively young, single guy made a pass at two women (at least one of whom was in his bedroom at the time). They said no, and he respected that. What am I missing?
Old Feb 15th 2018, 1:30 pm
limey party pooper

[QUOTE=HGerchikov;12442527]So, based on what I have read, it appears that a relatively young, sin gle guy made a pass at two women (at least one of whom was in his bedroom at the time). They said no, and he respected that. What am I missing?[QUOTE]

One alleges that he asked for a bj. The other says he was lying on top of her.
What kind of passes are you used to? One of the women worked for him.

I'm not in favour of this accusing and naming long after the event unless it was something that continues to affect the person assaulted. I am in favour of women coming forward and speaking of their experiences though. It shows the extent of the problem and hopefully will change behaviours.
Old Feb 15th 2018, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by HGerchikov
So, based on what I have read, it appears that a relatively young, single guy made a pass at two women (at least one of whom was in his bedroom at the time). They said no, and he respected that. What am I missing?
You misssed that he drove her home
Old Feb 15th 2018, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

HGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond reputeHGerchikov has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bats

One alleges that he asked for a bj. The other says he was lying on top of her.
What kind of passes are you used to? One of the women worked for him.

He asked, she said no, and that was that. Same in the second situation it seems like at any point where either woman said they were not ok with what was happening then he stopped. The woman did work for him and I understand continued to after the incident. Last time I looked I don't think there is a law against workplace romances. I was my husband's supervisor when we first met, I guess I better be nice to him or he will be outing me for harassment.

I am not necessarily defending Patrick Brown, I don't know the guy nor do I know exactly what happened. But based on what the women have claimed I am really struggling to see that he did anything wrong.
Old Feb 15th 2018, 3:31 pm
limey party pooper

Originally Posted by HGerchikov
He asked, she said no, and that was that. Same in the second situation it seems like at any point where either woman said they were not ok with what was happening then he stopped. The woman did work for him and I understand continued to after the incident. Last time I looked I don't think there is a law against workplace romances. I was my husband's supervisor when we first met, I guess I better be nice to him or he will be outing me for harassment.

I am not necessarily defending Patrick Brown, I don't know the guy nor do I know exactly what happened. But based on what the women have claimed I am really struggling to see that he did anything wrong.
I still think asking for a BJ is more than a "pass" especially if he drops his pants too, as alleged. There aren't laws against workplace "romances" I've had a few myself but many employers have rules against it especially when one of the couple has the power to control the others employment. They could also use that power to favour their partner over others, scheduling, promotions etc.

The worst thing to me about the Patrick Briwn allegations was they said he continued to make sexual comments to them at work. That's well out of order.

As I've said before I'm sure there's a stitch up going on. His party dumped him pretty quickly with two resignations insisting that he go. It's odd.
Old Feb 15th 2018, 3:48 pm

And the shit spreads closer to home

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...isconduct.html

California Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia, a vocal #MeToo leader, faces fresh allegations of misconduct in her office, including frequent discussions about sex and alcohol consumption at the Capitol.

she is being investigated for allegedly groping a colleague’s former staff member Daniel Fierro in 2014.

Last edited by magnumpi; Feb 15th 2018 at 3:55 pm.
Old Feb 15th 2018, 4:21 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
...California Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia...
I had to giggle at the inclusion of staff and member.

I also couldn't help noticing a link from that article about lawyer Marie Henein - Jian Ghomeshi's defender - describing the MeToo movement as a necessary awakening. That's a little awkward.
Old Feb 15th 2018, 4:32 pm

Originally Posted by BristolUK
I had to giggle at the inclusion of staff and member.

I also couldn't help noticing a link from that article about lawyer Marie Henein - Jian Ghomeshi's defender - describing the MeToo movement as a necessary awakening. That's a little awkward.
necessary for more work you mean
Old Feb 15th 2018, 6:10 pm
limey party pooper

Originally Posted by magnumpi
And the shit spreads closer to home

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...isconduct.html

California Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia, a vocal #MeToo leader, faces fresh allegations of misconduct in her office, including frequent discussions about sex and alcohol consumption at the Capitol.

she is being investigated for allegedly groping a colleague’s former staff member Daniel Fierro in 2014.
California closer than Barrie? I think not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.