Patrick Brown

Old Jan 25th 2018, 11:33 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Patrick Brown

Oh come on FFS just when we had Wynne on the ropes this guys young attempts at romance come to light as sexual misconduct!!! Obviously it’s a he said she said but she said rules and is more popular at this time so basically he is done for.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4503040

Maybe more details will come out later, but this puts getting rid of the Liberal gravy train on the back foot now that’s for sure.

Last edited by magnumpi; Jan 25th 2018 at 11:37 am.
Old Jan 25th 2018, 12:09 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Patrick Brown

Originally Posted by magnumpi
...t this puts getting rid of the Liberal gravy train on the back foot now that’s for sure.
I'm curious. Having come from the UK where the two main parties for many years used to be quite different and even now they are closer some key differences still exist, do you really believe that the Liberals and Conservatives in Canada are so different to each other that anyone could be so passionately for one and against the other?
Old Jan 25th 2018, 12:15 pm

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
I'm curious. Having come from the UK where the two main parties for many years used to be quite different and even now they are closer some key differences still exist, do you really believe that the Liberals and Conservatives in Canada are so different to each other that anyone could be so passionately for one and against the other?
Yes
Old Jan 25th 2018, 12:19 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

I wandered into the thread wondering who Patrick Brown might be, perhaps a new Doctor Who. I suppose this is the first and last time I'll hear of him.
Old Jan 25th 2018, 12:22 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

This. In Newfoundland there is sod all difference in policy and mindset (or indeed vision & competence) between Liberals and PC's. Who you choose, and how frothy at the mouth you get over the opposition comes down to tribalism.
Old Jan 25th 2018, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by dbd33
I wandered into the thread wondering who Patrick Brown might be, perhaps a new Doctor Who. I suppose this is the first and last time I'll hear of him.
Really ? Wow
Old Jan 25th 2018, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

If the allegations have substance then he is the author of his own misfortune.
Having said that, I do have concerns that in this 'allegation' strewn environment, it is a very effective way of discrediting any individual without benefit of due process. It would appear individuals concerned, in the court of public opinion are deemed guilty, no smoke without fire etc, until (if ever) deemed innocent?
Old Jan 25th 2018, 1:04 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
This. In Newfoundland there is sod all difference in policy and mindset (or indeed vision & competence) between Liberals and PC's. Who you choose, and how frothy at the mouth you get over the opposition comes down to tribalism.
Whichever party takes over from the other at elections, they seemingly both give their campaign manager the CEO position at NB Power or NB Liquor.

When I first moved to NB the Ls were in favour of Ambulance fees and the PCs against. I thought, hang on, this should be the other way around. Then the Ls wanted to sell off NB Power to Quebec Hydro. It all seemed so backwards.

For most of my time here, one's just a slightly watered down version of the other with both 'guilty' of the same hypocrisies.
Old Jan 25th 2018, 1:18 pm
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute

Whichever party takes over from the other at elections, they seemingly both give their campaign manager the CEO position at NB Power or NB Liquor.

When I first moved to NB the Ls were in favour of Ambulance fees and the PCs against. I thought, hang on, this should be the other way around. Then the Ls wanted to sell off NB Power to Quebec Hydro. It all seemed so backwards.

For most of my time here, one's just a slightly watered down version of the other with both 'guilty' of the same hypocrisies.
Yes. We have provincial elections this year (more important than Federal ones). The Cons and NDP don't operate, so they are not relevant. The provincial Libs won last time, with the PQ getting slaughtered because of it's own stupidity. People are going off both. I can see the current number 3 (CAQ) romping home.
Old Jan 25th 2018, 1:46 pm

It begs the question?

How does a single guy meet a female in this day and age, and if you don’t drink how hard is that. I would not want to be successful single male now days looking for female company that’s for sure.
Old Jan 25th 2018, 2:11 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

It begs the question?

How does a single guy meet a female in this day and age, and if you don’t drink how hard is that. I would not want to be successful single male now days looking for female company that’s for sure.
Don't they all Tinder and show up with their NDA's?
Old Jan 25th 2018, 2:22 pm

Originally Posted by Shard
Ha ha I just said same on a Facebook site
Old Jan 25th 2018, 2:24 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by Shard
I read that as DNAs at first. But I expect that will come.

Did you know that Tinder was preceded by a dating agency for old comedians? It was called Trinder.
Old Jan 25th 2018, 2:27 pm

Did u know:

Reports of online dating-related rape have risen by more than 450 percent in six years, the UK's National Crime Agency announced on Sunday, warning that the surge in online dating had given rise to a "new kind of sexual offender."
Old Jan 25th 2018, 2:56 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Really ? Wow
Based on this thread I suppose he was a conservative politician in Ontario. I'm not much interested in Ontario politics and I don't seek out local news but I have to wonder about the campaign behind him. I'm an Ontario taxpayer, I could vote, it might have been a good idea to bring him to my attention somehow. I'd truly never heard of him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.