Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The new plane regulations

The new plane regulations

Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:10 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The new plane regulations

Was discussing this whole situation with family yesterday. They are due over in September and I wanted them to bring me some Impulse spray, well thats out as I have seen too many exploded aerosol cans in luggage to suggest they pack it in the hold!!!!!!

Lets face it, if someone is determined to bring a plane down they will do it no matter what the restrictions are on hand luggage. The only way to safe guard a plane is to have people on one plane and all their belongings on another. Extreme I know but I am so sick of these knee jerk reactions. Either that or we will not be able to take any luggage period and will all have to travel naked :scared: Ah you are laughing now, but when it comes to fruition......