Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Moggie @ the Vet - not looking good....:-(

Moggie @ the Vet - not looking good....:-(

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

bandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moggie @ the Vet - not looking good....:-(

Hi Guys

I'm feeling a little sad at the moment as took Moggie into the vets this morning as she's not been herself, and vet has taken her in for the morning. The vet wasn't all that positive about her outcome, quite likely she has kidney failure

The cat is 13 and I can't take her to Canada with me, so if it is bad news, then I won't put her through any prolonged treatments. I've had her only 6 years, but love her to bits... The cat I rescued her along with, had to be put down 4 years ago for the same thing... Feel really sad today. Just waiting till lunchtime when the vet is due to call me with news...

(a very sad and weepy) Bandit
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moggie @ the Vet - not looking good....:-(

Originally Posted by bandit
Hi Guys

I'm feeling a little sad at the moment as took Moggie into the vets this morning as she's not been herself, and vet has taken her in for the morning. The vet wasn't all that positive about her outcome, quite likely she has kidney failure

The cat is 13 and I can't take her to Canada with me, so if it is bad news, then I won't put her through any prolonged treatments. I've had her only 6 years, but love her to bits... The cat I rescued her along with, had to be put down 4 years ago for the same thing... Feel really sad today. Just waiting till lunchtime when the vet is due to call me with news...

(a very sad and weepy) Bandit
Oh, I am so sorry to hear about that. I know what it's like to lose a pet and hope that won't happen for you again.
I'll be thinking of you.